Troll's personal life obsessions

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
i know this is a lightly moderated board, and i enjoy that aspect, but really....how many threads do we have to endure with legion obsessing over how much another poster, especially billy, drink, eat or whatever?

how many threads about herman cain do we need? 200? the guy has over 50 in just a few weeks, and his record is 20 in one day.

the board becomes a place that is no longer fun to visit because of one obsessive troll creating thread after thread of nonsense.

i don't own board though....just some thoughts and i know others feel the same way

Of course you could just put him on ignore but then that would be too easy.

putting a poster on ignore does not mean you can't see their voluminous and obsessive threads. i only click on a fraction of his threads, but i still have to see them litter the board.

do you support his trolling?

that makes sense

$$ talks
I worked for an on line magazine for a short while until I figured out that they weren't interested in quality at all, just volume of words. Quality never entered our internal discussions, not once.

He gets other people talking, and they don't.

Well then who is at fault there?

The reason he isn't banned is because he hasn't violated the rules, simple as that. If/when he does, he'll get treated the same as all our other useless posters.

Well then who is at fault there?

The reason he isn't banned is because he hasn't violated the rules, simple as that. If/when he does, he'll get treated the same as all our other useless posters.

fair enough. like i said....not my board, just my observation. and i know i others share the same.

board's aren't "fair". they are owned. privately.

up to you mods and admins.

Of course you could just put him on ignore but then that would be too easy.

I have to admit I've been tempted to put TopSpin on ignore lately.....so far it hasn't been worth the effort to add him to the list along with legion when all I have to do is simply not read his posts....of course, the same is true of you.....

Back