True or False

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
The US invasion of Iraq was a mistake.

Parents should choose the school their children attend rather than the government.

People should jailed for having weed on their person.

The government should be required to operate within their revenue stream except in the case of a disaster.

"Pro Choice" should apply to other issues if applied to any at all.

Watermark should be punched in the face.

Creationism is not science.

Intelligent design is science.

If two queers get married, it destroys the sanctity of my own marriage.

Gays should not be allowed into the military unless they shut up about their sexuality.

Obama is not an American Citizen.

Muslims are inherently more violent than Christians.

The United States is not an imperial power.

Corporate welfare is okay in certain instances.

September 11th justified the US invasion of Iraq.

True or false, one by one.

Anyone who knows me already knows my answers.

T=The US invasion of Iraq was a mistake.

F=Parents should choose the school their children attend rather than the government. (T= if they want to pay for it. or get just their paid school taxes back)

F=People should jailed for having weed on their person.

T=The government should be required to operate within their revenue stream except in the case of a disaster.

T="Pro Choice" should apply to other issues if applied to any at all.
(not sure what you mena on this one)

F=Watermark should be punched in the face.

T=Creationism is not science.

F=Intelligent design is science.

F=If two queers get married, it destroys the sanctity of my own marriage.

F=Gays should not be allowed into the military unless they shut up about their sexuality.

F=Obama is not an American Citizen.

F=Muslims are inherently more violent than Christians.

F=The United States is not an imperial power.

T=Corporate welfare is okay in certain instances.
(very rarely and only if it is a direct benefit to the citizens not trickle down)
F=September 11th justified the US invasion of Iraq.

True or false, one by one.

True

Parents should choose the school their children attend rather than the government.

False

False

The government should be required to operate within their revenue stream except in the case of a disaster.

False - I assume your mindlessly parroting a "balanced budget" here, and bizarrely excluding loans from the "revenue stream"

False

True

True

False

False

Gays should not be allowed into the military unless they shut up about their sexuality.

False

False

False

False

True

false

So far I agree with both posters. No need for me to repeat them line by line.
Do we have a quorum?

Interesting that one can lay out their thoughts (their mind) in a list of true and false questions. People assume that logic and reason control their minds and opinions but that obviously can't be as many things are irreconcilable. Reason must start from some other place. Often education is a key to a broader, more liberal view of life and tolerance and empathy for all. It is why conservatives like home schooling and dislike public education. Education can set you free. I have been reading Hofstadter, Pinker, and Dennett among others for some understanding. Even wrote a bit of free verse.

Consciousness

I have been trying to understand consciousness,
thought, how it takes in ideas,
what happens then that changes
the same view into another view,
is some pattern of neurons connected
to an answer, some analogy
that places the idea in this box
where it make sense to the listener,
the hearer only hears what
thoughts have paths and when no paths exist
the thought
is it discarded
lost.

What is the point of this stupidity? Your questions are full of ambiguity, and non-objective reasoning. Very few of them I can honestly answer with a True or False, because they are not black and white questions. Furthermore, I would say, if anyone is able to go through this list and legitimately give a True or False answer to every question, it is a good indicator they are bigoted and closed-minded. Was THAT your point?

What is the point of this stupidity? Your questions are full of ambiguity, and non-objective reasoning. Very few of them I can honestly answer with a True or False, because they are not black and white questions. Furthermore, I would say, if anyone is able to go through this list and legitimately give a True or False answer to every question, it is a good indicator they are bigoted and closed-minded. Was THAT your point?

False.

Just have fun, answer the questions, and if you feel you need to expand on them.

Dixie has a problem with giving yes or no answers that he cannot weasel out of later?

I guess so. Most of these are black and white to me. But when you constantly have to rearrange what you said because its contradictory and non-sensicle, a question like "Watermark should be punched in the face" becomes a nebulous philosophical problem that cannot be addressed without covering 11 bases and defending Republicans.

trues.

obviously.

false.

true, even within a disaster.

false. in theory many of the issues you are probably referring to i would agree with people being "pro-choice" on but we can't say that it's all inclusive. It's just political speak, there is no reason to play gotcha games.

and twice on sunday.

true. anyone that thinks so is a retard.

false.

false.

false

false

true

false. (i don't think it should be but it kinda IS right now, another badly phrased question by mr. beefs.

false, never ok.

false.

true.

The US invasion of Iraq was a mistake. True

Parents should choose the school their children attend rather than the government. True

People should jailed for having weed on their person. False

The government should be required to operate within their revenue stream except in the case of a disaster. True

"Pro Choice" should apply to other issues if applied to any at all. True

Watermark should be punched in the face. False, it would likely push him over the edge

Creationism is not science. True

Intelligent design is science. True

If two queers get married, it destroys the sanctity of my own marriage. True, it makes marriage irrelevant as a word

Gays should not be allowed into the military unless they shut up about their sexuality. False

Obama is not an American Citizen. False

Muslims are inherently more violent than Christians. False

The United States is not an imperial power. False

Corporate welfare is okay in certain instances. False

September 11th justified the US invasion of Iraq. False

True or false, one by one. False

Anyone who knows me already knows my answers. True

So Grind, you think it was immoral for the US government to go into debt during WWII, even though refusing to go into debt would have been completely and totally irrational and probably would've lead to the destruction of our nation? Deficit hawks are irrational economic morons who need to be punched in the face THREE TIMES on sunday. What is so immoral about debt? It's your debt that is immoral. You guys financing a massive transfer of wealth from future generations to the current rich.

Back