True story

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
It was the day after Roy Moroe lost, I got called into my boss's office. To my surprise he had been replaced by a burkha wearing purple haired Muslim. She looked me in the eye and said "you're here to report for your weekly diversity quota meeting". I rolled my eyes and turned around to leave. Behind me were two machete wielding Nigerian security guards. I immediately began to panic, white genocide was beginning. In a frantic bid to survive I looked back at her and said "of course ma'am, happy holidays to you first and foremost, what do you need from me?". She adjusted her burkha and pulled out a pistol, and screamed at me "you filthy white man! get out of this office right now and pay reparations to every black person you see for slavery." So now I'm unemployed and homeless, thanks Doug Jones.

It was the day after Roy Moroe lost, I got called into my boss's office. To my surprise he had been replaced by a burkha wearing purple haired Muslim. She looked me in the eye and said "you're here to report for your weekly diversity quota meeting". I rolled my eyes and turned around to leave. Behind me were two machete wielding Nigerian security guards. I immediately began to panic, white genocide was beginning. In a frantic bid to survive I looked back at her and said "of course ma'am, happy holidays to you first and foremost, what do you need from me?". She adjusted her burkha and pulled out a pistol, and screamed at me "you filthy white man! get out of this office right now and pay reparations to every black person you see for slavery." So now I'm unemployed and homeless, thanks Doug Jones.

This story is obviously fake, how could you see her hair if she was wearing a burka?

Merry Christmas to you too Watermark!

This story is obviously fake, how could you see her hair if she was wearing a burka?

a654ff556277d7803c5d547adfe53068.jpg

You culturally ignorant redneck, they're Ugandan, not Nigerian.

Back