APP - Trump gets it. Most republicans don't get it. NeverTrumpers don't want to get it.

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
This election is not about policy. This election is about the soul of the country. Will we embrace and protect what has made this country great? Or will we head the way of Venezuela.

Trump has engaged the fight. Many republicans have not. NeverTrumpers still live in a fantasy world playing "conservative". They either aren't or are completely blind.

The left is fighting a war in this country. We have to engage the fight

I cant believe how clearly this paints the nature of "the Establisment".
Ike painted it best as the military industrual complex but it goes so much farther now than in his day.
Liberals are just too stupid. Nevertrumps have outted themselves. And the GOP are trying to hold onto their phoney baloney jobs (as Mel Brooks so aptly put it).

We are at the point of collapse attributed to Alexander Tyler described the lifecycle of a democracy.

If the establisment prevails, we're over.

Simple as that.

This election is not about policy. This election is about the soul of the country. Will we embrace and protect what has made this country great? Or will we head the way of Venezuela.

Trump has engaged the fight. Many republicans have not. NeverTrumpers still live in a fantasy world playing "conservative". They either aren't or are completely blind.

The left is fighting a war in this country. We have to engage the fight

Do you reject conservatism?

Do you reject conservatism?

No which is why I support Trump

From a policy perspective, Trump has governed more as a conservative than any politician in my lifetime INCLUDING Reagan. And Reagan was the standard bear.

Policy wise it is inarguable, but the so called "principled" NeverTrumpers want to navel gaze and wring their hands over some of Trump's personal failings while ignoring everything policy wise. All I can presume from that these so called "principled" conservatives are either child like and want to hold out for their "perfect" candidate while losing or they are just big phony baloney frauds.

I have asked this same question of the self professed "principled" conservative (which I think are the same people who called themselves "compassionate" conservatives"). That question is this. List all of the specific POLICY issues you disagree with President Trump on?

Is it his pro life stance? Illegal immigration? Tax cuts? Dealing with China? Foreign policy? What exactly.

The answer I always get is this

3e25c58479a43bb2018483f7927358ee.jpeg

From a policy perspective, Trump has governed more as a conservative than any politician in my lifetime INCLUDING Reagan. And Reagan was the standard bear.

Policy wise it is inarguable, but the so called "principled" NeverTrumpers want to navel gaze and wring their hands over some of Trump's personal failings while ignoring everything policy wise. All I can presume from that these so called "principled" conservatives are either child like and want to hold out for their "perfect" candidate while losing or they are just big phony baloney frauds.

I have asked this same question of the self professed "principled" conservative (which I think are the same people who called themselves "compassionate" conservatives"). That question is this. List all of the specific POLICY issues you disagree with President Trump on?

Is it his pro life stance? Illegal immigration? Tax cuts? Dealing with China? Foreign policy? What exactly.

Technically, he still hasn't dealt with China, because he has chosen to prioritize his milquetoast trade negotiations over holding them accountable.

Just wanted to see if you still called yourself a conservative or not. When Bush was using the compassionate label, it seemed to signify a divergent road, but, we still handed him the primary. I know that you hate McCain, but, he clearly would have been a better president.

Technically, he still hasn't dealt with China, because he has chosen to prioritize his milquetoast trade negotiations over holding them accountable.

Just wanted to see if you still called yourself a conservative or not. When Bush was using the compassionate label, it seemed to signify a divergent road, but, we still handed him the primary. I know that you hate McCain, but, he clearly would have been a better president.

Than Trump?

Oh please spell that out

because you are talking about the guy who is best known as a "maverick" loved by the left, voted against tax cuts, was pro illegal immigration and voted to keep Obamacare.

So I can't wait to hear this

Than Trump?

Oh please spell that out

because you are talking about the guy who is best known as a "maverick" loved by the left, voted against tax cuts, was pro illegal immigration and voted to keep Obamacare.

So I can't wait to hear this

The problem with McCain is, like so many people, he was a sore loser. Hard to say how he would have handled the presidency. He wouldn't have bungled Iraq, though, so, that would have saved us billions.

The problem with McCain is, like so many people, he was a sore loser. Hard to say how he would have handled the presidency. He wouldn't have bungled Iraq, though, so, that would have saved us billions.

So you made this statement

I know that you hate McCain, but, he clearly would have been a better president.

I asked you how. You came back with something about Iraq which Trump had nothing to do with. Look, my question is very simple. But apparently NeverTrumpers struggle with it greatly.

The question is what policy's that Trump advocates do you disagree with?

It really befuddles the supposedly "principled" conservatives because today, not one has answered honestly

establishment conservatives hated Reagan nearly as much as they do Trump........

Back