Trump has figured out why others want to kill him

archives

Verified User
“All of your furniture makers are going to come back and come back bigger and stronger and better than ever before,” Trump said from the shop floor of the Mosack Group in Mint Hill, a company that makes plumbing components.”

“They’re mostly gone. They’re all coming back.”

“This is why people in countries want to kill me,” he went on. “They’re not happy with me. It is, it’s a risky business. This is why they want to kill me. When they used to say they liked Barack Hussein Obama — of course they do, because he did nothing to help us!"

F*cking IKEA

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn’t Trump boasting on his infamous “pussy grabbing” tape that he was took some married women furniture shopping hoping to hook up with her?

What makes it even funnier is that he was at a plumbing parts plant and not a furniture factory, he must of forgot

And MAGA complained about Biden

“All of your furniture makers are going to come back and come back bigger and stronger and better than ever before,” Trump said from the shop floor of the Mosack Group in Mint Hill, a company that makes plumbing components.”

“They’re mostly gone. They’re all coming back.”

“This is why people in countries want to kill me,” he went on. “They’re not happy with me. It is, it’s a risky business. This is why they want to kill me. When they used to say they liked Barack Hussein Obama — of course they do, because he did nothing to help us!"

F*cking IKEA

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn’t Trump boasting on his infamous “pussy grabbing” tape that he was took some married women furniture shopping hoping to hook up with her?

What makes it even funnier is that he was at a plumbing parts plant and not a furniture factory, he must of forgot

And MAGA complained about Biden
He's becoming more irrational daily....even Melania knows it.

He is terrified

He got briefed and learned just how many people in the world want him dead

They know utter chaos would fill the trump cult ranks

They would kill people all over the nation in response

Even the nations he thinks love him would be rejoicing

He’s such an idiot

So easy to manipulate

F*cking IKEA

IKEA manufactures their stuff in Sweden...

You're probably wrong, but who cares?

At least he wants to keep manufacturing in the US. Harris will just drive it overseas with more regulations and higher taxes.

IKEA manufactures their stuff in Sweden...

You're probably wrong, but who cares?

At least he wants to keep manufacturing in the US. Harris will just drive it overseas with more regulations and higher taxes.
Ah, that’s the point, Trump implied furniture importers were out to get him cause he vows to bring furniture production back into the US, you having a problem processing

How can I be wrong if all I did repeat what Trump said?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, first you say Harris hasn’t told Americans what she plans to do and yet you also tell us she is going to ship jobs overseas, okie dokie

Back