Trump Is Such A Pile of Human Waste Even Biden's Meltdown Hasn't Helped Him

martin

The general verdict on Biden's debate performance was "catastrophe". The man is still in the game. Trump at first received only a small bump in the polls. It is mostly gone though Biden has done remarkably little to repair the supposed damage. It was thought he would need to quickly make a number of unscripted appearances. He's made almost none, but the race seems almost back to where it was.

For Biden this has to be encouraging; for Trump extremely worrisome.

The general verdict on Biden's debate performance was "catastrophe". The man is still in the game. Trump at first received only a small bump in the polls. It is mostly gone though Biden has done remarkably little to repair the supposed damage. It was thought he would need to quickly make a number of unscripted appearances. He's made almost none, but the race seems almost back to where it was.

For Biden this has to be encouraging; for Trump extremely worrisome.
Trump has never won the popular vote, and I believe his support maxes out at about 47 percent of the electorate, and it's a ceiling of support he probably can't breach.

Rumors are that Hakeem is going to see Joe and tell him he is losing powerful Dems and he should consider dropping out. He could do that and escape without being filleted by Biden. If Trump is told what he does not want to hear, his childish uncontrolled anger results. Trump will fuck you up .

Rumors are that Hakeem is going to see Joe and tell him he is losing powerful Dems and he should consider dropping out. He could do that and escape without being filleted by Biden. If Trump is told what he does not want to hear, his childish uncontrolled anger results. Trump will fuck you up .
Rumor that you started? Lame.

Notice the symmetry in rhetoric between Trump and Biden bashers.

There is a disaster and crisis! Only I (Trump) can fix it. Only WE (party elite) can fix it.

The West has lost the ability to turn around/reform/regenerate.....there is only certain collapse.

After that we might have a chance, but there will not be much left to rebuild with, and China will run the world....the Chinese who believe in vengeance.....and we have committed so many crimes.

"Bye Bye America....you had a good run"
The Gad Father
looking more and more like a bad time............we will survive. The courts and infighting in congress will be our salvation. Has to be. Of couse I never thought a lunatic would ever get elected either. And now he has another chance. But honestly, you need a complicit military to really end a democracy and ours will never submit to madness like he promotes..............(fingers crossed)

looking more and more like a bad time............we will survive. The courts and infighting in congress will be our salvation. Has to be. Of couse I never thought a lunatic would ever get elected either. And now he has another chance. But honestly, you need a complicit military to really end a democracy and ours will never submit to madness like he promotes..............(fingers crossed)
The Constitution is over.....America is run by a neo-marxist revolution.....through many means but the most important is the CIA.....which has betrayed us.

WAKEY WAKEY

As bad as you think things are the reality is worse.

Very hard times are here for my people.

I am horrified.

Yet look at how much childish mean spiritedness takes place here at JPP.

Fuck You....and do not forget that I warned you....I tried to wake you up.

You Refused.

Yet look at how much childish mean spiritedness takes place here at JPP.

Fuck You....and do not forget that I warned you....I tried to wake you up.

You Refused.
I see mean spirited all over even on FB. That doesnt mean its over. But I am woke. Been told many times......and why the Fuck you? Talk about mean spirited.............

I see mean spirited all over even on FB. That doesnt mean its over. But I am woke. Been told many times......and why the Fuck you? Talk about mean spirited.............
Telling people that are so ignorant that they dont know that they are ignorant that they are ignorant..That they are Modern Morons........in a universe where stupid hurts....is my gift to the poor unfortunates.

If you dont like it feel free to Suck My DICK! if you think that might help with your emotional problems.

Telling people that are so ignorant that they dont know that they are ignorant that they are ignorant..That they are Modern Morons........in a universe where stupid hurts....is my gift to the poor unfortunates.

If you dont like it feel free to Suck My DICK! if you think that might help with your emotional problems.
I think it is clear here who has emotional problems. They have special places for people with your needs. Im sure you have found that place a few times...........I thought my other forum was toxic.

Back