Trump must & will be defeated

Even if The Cackler gets elected President, she is too utterly stupid and feckless to make any decisions. Her handlers and the Deep State will tell her what to say and do. It's worse than having the Politburo running--ruining?--everything.

3f27341fd00bd575bff7bf6c5dfdc9de.jpg

You know, I really, really despise lawyers. One of the two candidates running for President right now is a lawyer. That is reason enough to NOT vote for that candidate. The last thing the US needs is another loser with a simple liberal arts degree in law fucking things up.

You know, I really, really despise lawyers. One of the two candidates running for President right now is a lawyer. That is reason enough to NOT vote for that candidate. The last thing the US needs is another loser with a simple liberal arts degree in law fucking things up.
Yeas, put your belief in a 34 time convicted felon out on bail waiting to be sentenced. You are crazy. Most presidents and senators are lawyers. It helps to know that laws . McDonald Trump knows nothing.

Yeas, put your belief in a 34 time convicted felon out on bail waiting to be sentenced. You are crazy. Most presidents and senators are lawyers. It helps to know that laws . McDonald Trump knows nothing.
Listening to New York's appellate court, it would seem to me that his convictions are very temporary and were politically motivated. As for most presidents and senator being liars... err, lawyers, we would probably be much better off if they weren't. Lawyers are nothing special. They're really, for the most part, glorified clerks and secretaries that fill out paperwork and do little else.

Back