Trump** Now Most Acquitted President In History

The Anonymous

Bag On My Head
164723781.jpg

Donald Trump made history once again today after being acquitted in his second Senate impeachment trial. He is now the most acquitted president in American history.

Trump issued a statement regarding this historic honor.

"I have been completely and totally cleared of all wrongdoing in this pathetic witch-hunt sham impeachment trial," said Trump. "I am now the most acquitted president ever -- even more than Clinton. No president has ever been acquitted more than I have. Will I get the credit? Probably not, because of the fake news media. I am looking forward to many more acquittals to come!"

https://tinyurl.com/y5v3fpyk

164723781.jpg

Donald Trump made history once again today after being acquitted in his second Senate impeachment trial. He is now the most acquitted president in American history.

"I have been completely and totally cleared of all wrongdoing in this pathetic witch-hunt sham impeachment trial," said Trump. "I am now the most acquitted president ever -- even more than Clinton. No president has ever been acquitted more than I have. Will I get the credit? Probably not, because of the fake news media. I am looking forward to many more acquittals to come!"

wat

You're in the minority. Watch your back.

164723781.jpg

“There’s no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day,” Mr. McConnell said. “No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president.

The most corrupt former president.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

164723781.jpg

"TWO! Eat that OJ!"

164723781.jpg

Most American hate Trump and the Republican Party for voting not guilty.

We run the White House, Senate, and the House.

You Trump fascists are done.

A few years ago ,I meet someone who introduced me to BDSM. My first encounter, I thought it would be about how much pain, one could stand. But I soon learned the secret to BDSM. It's not about pain! But that fine line between pain, and a type of ecstasy I had never experienced! Sure there was pain, humiliation, submission, all of which I gladly with stood. To reach that ecstasy! For a year, I couldn't wait to heal from when encounter, so I could have another. During the beating one side of your brain wanted the beating to stop. The other side wanted it never to stop! It also taught one to trust your dominate completely to give you pain, but not to hurt you.

:whip:

A few years ago ,I meet someone who introduced me to BDSM. My first encounter, I thought it would be about how much pain, one could stand. But I soon learned the secret to BDSM. It's not about pain! But that fine line between pain, and a type of ecstasy I had never experienced! Sure there was pain, humiliation, submission, all of which I gladly with stood. To reach that ecstasy! For a year, I couldn't wait to heal from when encounter, so I could have another. During the beating one side of your brain wanted the beating to stop. The other side wanted it never to stop! It also taught one to trust your dominate completely to give you pain, but not to hurt you.

:whip:

Back