Trump obsessed with Auntie Flo

christiefan915

Catalyst
What you see is what you get.

"We know about Donald Trump’s on-camera persona as the star of The Apprentice: his tyrannical management style, his gruff demeanor, his terse catchphrase. But what was Trump like between takes, when the cameras were off but the crew was watching?

Slate reached out to find people who’d worked on The Apprentice during Trump’s tenure... and three were willing to speak—as long as we didn’t use their names. What do they recall about Trump’s on-set behavior? It’s a lot like his campaign behavior.

Yep, He’s a Misogynist

“He was always very open about describing women by their breast size. Any time I see people in the Trump organization say how nice he is, I want to throw up. He’s been a nasty person to women for a long time,” says one crew member.

“We shot in Trump Tower, the control room was on the seventh floor, and he walked in one day and was talking about a contestant, saying, ‘Her breasts were so much bigger at the casting. Maybe she had her period then.’ He knows he’s mic’d and that 30 people are hearing this, but he didn’t care. That’s kind of him. During the campaign, when he was talking about Megyn Kelly, I thought: He’s obsessed with menstruation.”

As Rumored, He’s Also a Germophobe

He Takes Credit for Donations Without Actually Opening up His Own Wallet

He Likes to Keep “a Fat Guy” Around

He Knows How to Manipulate an Audience

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...w_members_on_their_old_boss_donald_trump.html

hog-calling-contest.jpg
SOOOKIE, SOOKIE, SOOKIEEEEEEEE!

Back