“ Trump says he can end the Russia-Ukraine war in one day.”

archives

Verified User
“Trump says he can end the Russia-Ukraine war in one day. Russia’s UN ambassador says he can’t”

“Donald Trump has repeatedly said he could settle the war between Russia and Ukraine in one day if he’s elected president again”

“Trump said: I’ll have that done — I’ll have that done in 24 hours. And he keeps repeating the claim on the campaign trail.”

“When asked to respond to the claim from the presumptive Republican nominee, Vassily Nebenzia told reporters Monday that “the Ukrainian crisis cannot be solved in one day.”

But, but, but Trump didn’t mean it literally

Reminds one of that “thirty foot high steel reinforced Wall” that Mexico was going to pay for

He thinks he can do it by cutting off all military aid to Ukraine and letting Russia have a free hand.

Then, after he withdraws the US from NATO, Europe will fall like dominos.

Trump will be rewarded with massive "loans" from Russian banks with which he'll build huge skyscrapers in Moscow and St Petersburg, etc.

That's why Trump wants to be in the WH again.

“Trump says he can end the Russia-Ukraine war in one day. Russia’s UN ambassador says he can’t”

“Donald Trump has repeatedly said he could settle the war between Russia and Ukraine in one day if he’s elected president again”

“Trump said: I’ll have that done — I’ll have that done in 24 hours. And he keeps repeating the claim on the campaign trail.”

“When asked to respond to the claim from the presumptive Republican nominee, Vassily Nebenzia told reporters Monday that “the Ukrainian crisis cannot be solved in one day.”

Reminds one of that “thirty foot high steel reinforced Wall” that Mexico was going to pay for
Trump talks all manner of shit that means nothing and his moron minions eat it up and swallow.

Poor anchovies,
Let's all give him a chance to prove that, don't you agree?

all it will take is Putin hearing "pull out or we will be all over you like rat shit on Hamas" from someone he doesn't have in his pocket.....

Back