trump says Kamala uses incendiary rhetoric!

Jarod

Contributor
August 2024:
- Trump tells Arizona Rally that Kamala Harris is a “threat to democracy”.

July 2024:
- Trump claims Kamala Harris committed a coup and asserts that Joe Biden is akin to an authoritarian because he was behind all four indictments against Trump (although Biden was not involved).

May 2024:
- Trump refers to Biden as "human scum that is working so hard to destroy our Once Great Country."

March 2024:
- Trump tweets an image of Joe Biden tied up in the back of a pickup truck.

December 2023:
- Trump labels Joe Biden as "the destroyer of democracy and the most corrupt president we have ever had."
After Maine removes Trump’s name from the ballot, he tweets personal information about Maine's Secretary of State Shenna Bellows, whose home is swatted the next day.

November 2023:
- Trump asserts, “there is an enemy within” and vows to “root out the Communists, Marxists, fascists, and radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, that lie, steal, and cheat on elections.” He also calls Kamala Harris a “radical left Communist.”

September 2023:
- Trump jokes about the attack on Paul Pelosi. His son, Don Jr., speculates that it was a result of a gay argument.

- Trump floats the idea of executing former top general Mark Milley, stating that Milley’s actions to reassure China after January 6 were “an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH.”

- March 2023:
At a rally in Waco, Texas, Trump declares, “2024 is the final battle, it’s going to be the big one. You put me back in the White House, their reign will be over and America will be a free nation once again.”

- September 2022:
Trump, during a rally in Pennsylvania, calls Joe Biden the “enemy of the state.”

- August 2022:
Trump claims the plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer was a "fake deal" and suggests that the FBI orchestrated the plot.

- January 6, 2021:
After being told that attendees at his rally were carrying weapons, Trump ordered metal detectors to be removed, saying, “I don’t [f---ing] care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me.” Later, he addressed the crowd, saying, “We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.” The day culminated in the storming of the U.S. Capitol.

- November 2020:
Following an incident where 40 Trump supporters harassed a Biden campaign bus and caused an accident, Trump tweeted a video of the event, captioning it with “Trump Train” and “I LOVE TEXAS!”

- September 2020:
During a debate with Joe Biden, Trump refused to condemn far-right violence, instead telling the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by,” which many interpreted as tacit support for the group.

- May 2019:
At a rally in Pensacola, Florida, a supporter suggested "shooting" immigrants, to which Trump laughed and responded, “That’s only in the Panhandle you can get away with that statement.”

- October 2018:
In Montana, Trump praised Congressman Greg Gianforte, who had previously assaulted a reporter. Trump commented, “Any guy that can do a body slam, he is my type!”

August 2016:
- In North Carolina, Trump seemed to suggest that gun-rights advocates could take matters into their own hands if Hillary Clinton won the presidency, saying, “If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people—maybe there is, I don’t know.”

March 2016:
- At a rally in Warren, Michigan, after a heckler interrupted, Trump said, “Get him out. Try not to hurt him. If you do, I’ll defend you in court.”

February 2016:
- In Las Vegas, Trump reacted to a heckler by saying, “You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks. . . . I’d like to punch him in the face, I tell you.”

December 2015:
- At a rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Trump repeatedly expressed his disdain for the press, mentioning that Vladimir Putin kills journalists.

November 2015:
- In a Fox News interview, Trump defended rallygoers who assaulted a protester at a Birmingham, Alabama rally: “Maybe he should have been roughed up, because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing. I have a lot of fans, and they were not happy about it. And this was a very obnoxious guy who was a troublemaker who was looking to make trouble.”

Eric Trump says THEY are trying to kill DJT: “Let me just be very clear. They are trying to kill the man. They are trying to kill my father. They are trying to kill the 45th President of the United States…That man is a hero to so many Americans. This is a guy who saved this country. This is a guy who spent the last decade fighting tooth & nail, under the most unthinkable attacks, to save the country. Against his own comfort. Against his own family’s interest. Against his business issues. They tried to take him down. They tried to throw him in jail. They tried to bankrupt him. They tried to separate his family. They tried to take him off the ballot and subvert democracy in this country…They did everything and yet that man is still fighting!..”It’s truly incredible what the man has gone through to save our country. History will treat him well.

--------------------------------------

Exactly.

August 2024:
- Trump tells Arizona Rally that Kamala Harris is a “threat to democracy”.

July 2024:
- Trump claims Kamala Harris committed a coup and asserts that Joe Biden is akin to an authoritarian because he was behind all four indictments against Trump (although Biden was not involved).

May 2024:
- Trump refers to Biden as "human scum that is working so hard to destroy our Once Great Country."

March 2024:
- Trump tweets an image of Joe Biden tied up in the back of a pickup truck.

December 2023:
- Trump labels Joe Biden as "the destroyer of democracy and the most corrupt president we have ever had."
After Maine removes Trump’s name from the ballot, he tweets personal information about Maine's Secretary of State Shenna Bellows, whose home is swatted the next day.

November 2023:
- Trump asserts, “there is an enemy within” and vows to “root out the Communists, Marxists, fascists, and radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, that lie, steal, and cheat on elections.” He also calls Kamala Harris a “radical left Communist.”

September 2023:
- Trump jokes about the attack on Paul Pelosi. His son, Don Jr., speculates that it was a result of a gay argument.

- Trump floats the idea of executing former top general Mark Milley, stating that Milley’s actions to reassure China after January 6 were “an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH.”

- March 2023:
At a rally in Waco, Texas, Trump declares, “2024 is the final battle, it’s going to be the big one. You put me back in the White House, their reign will be over and America will be a free nation once again.”

- September 2022:
Trump, during a rally in Pennsylvania, calls Joe Biden the “enemy of the state.”

- August 2022:
Trump claims the plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer was a "fake deal" and suggests that the FBI orchestrated the plot.

- January 6, 2021:
After being told that attendees at his rally were carrying weapons, Trump ordered metal detectors to be removed, saying, “I don’t [f---ing] care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me.” Later, he addressed the crowd, saying, “We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.” The day culminated in the storming of the U.S. Capitol.

- November 2020:
Following an incident where 40 Trump supporters harassed a Biden campaign bus and caused an accident, Trump tweeted a video of the event, captioning it with “Trump Train” and “I LOVE TEXAS!”

- September 2020:
During a debate with Joe Biden, Trump refused to condemn far-right violence, instead telling the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by,” which many interpreted as tacit support for the group.

- May 2019:
At a rally in Pensacola, Florida, a supporter suggested "shooting" immigrants, to which Trump laughed and responded, “That’s only in the Panhandle you can get away with that statement.”

- October 2018:
In Montana, Trump praised Congressman Greg Gianforte, who had previously assaulted a reporter. Trump commented, “Any guy that can do a body slam, he is my type!”

August 2016:
- In North Carolina, Trump seemed to suggest that gun-rights advocates could take matters into their own hands if Hillary Clinton won the presidency, saying, “If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people—maybe there is, I don’t know.”

March 2016:
- At a rally in Warren, Michigan, after a heckler interrupted, Trump said, “Get him out. Try not to hurt him. If you do, I’ll defend you in court.”

February 2016:
- In Las Vegas, Trump reacted to a heckler by saying, “You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks. . . . I’d like to punch him in the face, I tell you.”

December 2015:
- At a rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Trump repeatedly expressed his disdain for the press, mentioning that Vladimir Putin kills journalists.

November 2015:
- In a Fox News interview, Trump defended rallygoers who assaulted a protester at a Birmingham, Alabama rally: “Maybe he should have been roughed up, because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing. I have a lot of fans, and they were not happy about it. And this was a very obnoxious guy who was a troublemaker who was looking to make trouble.”
:clap::woot:

Trump deploys WWE style humor....the Regime tries to assasinate Trump as they work to enslave us.....NOT the same.
Have to wonder if your level of delusion is commonplace with Trump voters. My guess is its assessment is mostly avoided rather
than attempted.

Trump is completely lacking in humor. He's emotionally crippled that way but this is part of the animal in him that grabs you people.

Back