Trump - the greatest troll in history

No, he's not a troll. Trolls are often intellectual loners, that formulate things to pester people. Trump is just a silver spooned egotist, with delusions of grandeur tourete's. He's limited in intellect, and only works as a two bit hater on Twitter. With his vernacular, and ego, he'd be a few steps behind, and he'd be the one getting triggered. That's a major troll fail, in my book.

No, he's not a troll. Trolls are often intellectual loners, that formulate things to pester people. Trump is just a silver spooned egotist, with delusions of grandeur tourete's. He's limited in intellect, and only works as a two bit hater on Twitter. With his vernacular, and ego, he'd be a few steps behind, and he'd be the one getting triggered. That's a major troll fail, in my book.

^ Oh look, a troll ^

It's going to cost about $1,600 to have a professional babysit for our dog, while we're on vacation. I wonder what I should charge for Yurt.

I think I have entered the Twilight Zone.

Legion has de-banned one of his threads.

Let me be the first to Congratulate Legion on this Historic Moment.

I think I have entered the Twilight Zone.

Legion has de-banned one of his threads.

Let me be the first to Congratulate Legion on this Historic Moment.

It's actually not that unusual. I tend to do things as I please. Because I can.

Experiment success.

Next time anyone wants to question my motives for employing threadbans, consider the replies to my OP as "Exhibit A".

Back