Try This On Your Next Flight

Canceled1

Banned
airplane.jpg

What to do on an airplane when you find yourself seated next to a real jerk and you would like for him to move.

1. Take out your laptop.

2. Slowly open your laptop.

3. Turn it on.

4. Make certain your neighbor is watching.

5. Open your internet browser.

6. Close your eyes for a few moments, open them and then look up to the sky, or the heavens if you will.

7. Breathe deeply and open the site

http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html

8. Look at the expression on your neighbor's face.

airplane.jpg

What to do on an airplane when you find yourself seated next to a real jerk and you would like for him to move.

1. Take out your laptop.

2. Slowly open your laptop.

3. Turn it on.

4. Make certain your neighbor is watching.

5. Open your internet browser.

6. Close your eyes for a few moments, open them and then look up to the sky, or the heavens if you will.

7. Breathe deeply and open the site

http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html

8. Look at the expression on your neighbor's face.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

All it takes is one interminably long trip next to a thoroughly obnoxious person and you will rethink your position on this.

Trust me....:eek:
Like some frat boy with fat arms and insists on taking the whole armrest.

Or some redneck who insists on talking to his buddy two rows up.

Like some frat boy with fat arms and insists on taking the whole armrest.

Or some redneck who insists on talking to his buddy two rows up.

Or some 400 lb fat man who sweats profusely, gasps to take air in, rattles out his nose while he chews with his mouth open, drinks too much, and wreaks of BO.

5-1/2 hour flight to Honolulu with said fat man in an Aloha shirt, shorts, and Birkenstocks...!!!

Or some 400 lb fat man who sweats profusely, gasps to take air in, rattles out his nose while he chews with his mouth open, drinks too much, and wreaks of BO.

5-1/2 hour flight to Honolulu with said fat man in an Aloha shirt, shorts, and Birkenstocks...!!!

That tops mine by a mile.

One summer we were all flying out to Oregon to visit friends and I had gotten into some poison ivy on a job the week before. Long pants would irritate my oozing right leg so I had to wear shorts and dab at it once in a while with a tissue. The plane was three seat on the left and two on the right so my wife got in the left with our two kids and I sat down across the isle next to this obese gal. She took one look at my leg and I at her and needless to say we were pretty disgusted with each other.

But as luck would have it the flight attendant got on the PA and said that 'the flight is not completely full and there are empty seats..." and I shot up out of mine like there was a car spring on my ass. I looked over at my wife and we gave each other the laugh look, and I went forward to a nice triple seat all to myself. :)

Back