Trying something new

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I've decided that due to the JPP liberals can't do anything but be negative, I've decided to just put them on IA and might take them off in a month or two.

I've decided that due to the JPP liberals can't do anything but be negative, I've decided to just put them on IA and might take them off in a month or two.

Your ban list is incomplete.

AProudLefty;
archives;
benny seso;
Bill;
Bill Fishlore;
bobb;
Bourbon;
Boomer remover;
Bourdeaux Nights;
Buck Tucker;
Cadillac Man;
Cancel 2019.1;
Casual leftist;
Centerleftfl;
CFM;
Cinnabar;
Controlled Opposition;
Corruptionfighter;
Crazy Cat Lady;
Crocodile;
Crowonapost;
Cypress;
David Jeffrey Spetch;
DebraDoesDonald;
domer76;
DonaldvoTrumpovich;
Doug1943;
Dutch Uncle;
dUIgRRL;
Embarrassed American;
evince;
Flash;
floridafan;
Frank Apisa;
GamerGod;
Gonzomin;
Gotcha68;
Guno;
Hesher;
Iolo;
Jack;
Jarod;
Jerome;
jimmymccready;
John Barron;
Katzgar;
Knifesedge;
Lecarrjan;
Lilith;
M. V. Mason;
Margot;
Master Fang;
Michael_Panetta;
Micawber;
Miss Margot Frank;
Moon;
Mott the Hoople;
Mr.Badguy;
Muse;
NiftyNiblick;
Nomad;
Nordberg;
Nose Picker;
OG Yurt;
Old Trapper;
Olip;
Penderyn;
Phantasmal;
Politalker;
Port tack;
Pot;
ProgressPlease;
PSD;
Rjhenn;
RonH;
Saltydancin;
Signalmankenneth;
Stonebystone;
StraightFlush;
SUPERLIBERAL;
tacomaman;
TeachersTouchHearts4Ever;
Text drivers are killers;
ThatOwlWoman;
Tom Barker;
Tranquillus in Exile;
Troll;
TrueCompanion;
Trumpet;
U.S.A. Fucktard Wrangler;
Walt;
WitoldPilecki;
Wyvgard;

Your ban list is incomplete.

AProudLefty;
archives;
benny seso;
Bill;
Bill Fishlore;
bobb;
Bourbon;
Boomer remover;
Bourdeaux Nights;
Buck Tucker;
Cadillac Man;
Cancel 2019.1;
Casual leftist;
Centerleftfl;
CFM;
Cinnabar;
Controlled Opposition;
Corruptionfighter;
Crazy Cat Lady;
Crocodile;
Crowonapost;
Cypress;
David Jeffrey Spetch;
DebraDoesDonald;
domer76;
DonaldvoTrumpovich;
Doug1943;
Dutch Uncle;
dUIgRRL;
Embarrassed American;
evince;
Flash;
floridafan;
Frank Apisa;
GamerGod;
Gonzomin;
Gotcha68;
Guno;
Hesher;
Iolo;
Jack;
Jarod;
Jerome;
jimmymccready;
John Barron;
Katzgar;
Knifesedge;
Lecarrjan;
Lilith;
M. V. Mason;
Margot;
Master Fang;
Michael_Panetta;
Micawber;
Miss Margot Frank;
Moon;
Mott the Hoople;
Mr.Badguy;
Muse;
NiftyNiblick;
Nomad;
Nordberg;
Nose Picker;
OG Yurt;
Old Trapper;
Olip;
Penderyn;
Phantasmal;
Politalker;
Port tack;
Pot;
ProgressPlease;
PSD;
Rjhenn;
RonH;
Saltydancin;
Signalmankenneth;
Stonebystone;
StraightFlush;
SUPERLIBERAL;
tacomaman;
TeachersTouchHearts4Ever;
Text drivers are killers;
ThatOwlWoman;
Tom Barker;
Tranquillus in Exile;
Troll;
TrueCompanion;
Trumpet;
U.S.A. Fucktard Wrangler;
Walt;
WitoldPilecki;
Wyvgard;

Are those inclusive of socks? Because all you have to do is thread ban on and all are thread banned per board rules

For instance all I have to do is ban Jade and his little crocodile sock is also banned

I have been thinking the same thing of late

Seeing them giddy over peoples lives ruined is hard to take

It was one thing when it was non stop anti Trump all the time with Russia this and Ukraine that

But this has real world circumstances that could impact many Americans for generations

I do seriously worry that if this is not resolved sooner than later, we could see the country split apart. Which may not be a bad thing in the long run. Almost three separate countries. Northeast, West Coast and the rest. Your past voting dictates where you live.

Are those inclusive of socks? Because all you have to do is thread ban on and all are thread banned per board rules

For instance all I have to do is ban Jade and his little crocodile sock is also banned

There is no threadban board rule. It's just a policy, and it's almost never enforced unless you PM Grind and he feels like doing something about it.

When did a certain Super Moderator enforce any policy on her Queen's minions? The imbecile doesn't even respect threadbans herself.

BTW, banning a poster does not prevent their sock from posting in a thread. PM me for details.

I have been thinking the same thing of late

Seeing them giddy over peoples lives ruined is hard to take

It was one thing when it was non stop anti Trump all the time with Russia this and Ukraine that

But this has real world circumstances that could impact many Americans for generations

I do seriously worry that if this is not resolved sooner than later, we could see the country split apart. Which may not be a bad thing in the long run. Almost three separate countries. Northeast, West Coast and the rest. Your past voting dictates where you live.

DEMOCRATS are scum. Time for another civil war?

There is no threadban board rule. It's just a policy, and it's almost never enforced unless you PM Grind and he feels like doing something about it.

When did a certain Super Moderator enforce any policy on her Queen's minions? The imbecile doesn't even respect threadbans herself.

BTW, banning a poster does not prevent their sock from posting in a thread. PM me for details.
Indeed...

Indeed...

Indeed.

tenor.gif

Well if you report them they are disciplined. I report to Grind directly. I never talk to Rancid. Even if she pings me I ignore her. I only deal with real power brokers. She is not

But I have found my list to be most effective.

I beg to differ. PM me for details.

Every time I have reported on to Grind he has dealt with it in an expeditious manner. I don't use the reporting functionality as it may go to the incompetent Rancid. I deal directly with Grind who I find competent and like you ALWAYS ABIDES

Also, every once in a while I will inadvertently post in a thread I am thread banned in while on Tapatalk. I get a gentle reminder as Grind knows I use Tapatalk and that I am not purposefully evading thread bans. For douchebags like Cypress, I know I am pretty much always thread banned so I ignore threads she starts. Same with Christiecrite

Back