Trying to learn how to type with a Dvorak keyboard

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
MHyti.png

I can type easily 90 WPM with a QWERTY, I would be hunt and peck with this Dvorack thing. No thank you.

I doubt that Dvorak is even faster, and I don't give a shit. I'm going to learn how to touch type with it because it makes me feel better then you. That is why I do, everything I do. Because I hate you.

Anyway, I can't hunt and peck because I'm simply changing the binding on a regular Qwerty keyboard, not using a physical keyboard with Dvorak labels. It actually didn't take me long to memorize the new binding, however, reacquainting my muscle memory with the Dvorak bindings is more difficult, and will probably take a while (I can probably hunt and peck faster than 11 goddamn wpm). If it takes more than a couple of weeks I will probably forget about the whole project and simply list it as one more reason I am non-superior to others and should thus commit suicide.

dvorak is def more efficent.

On paper, it would look more efficient. But no one has ever scientifically proven it. I suppose it would be difficult to do a scientific test on the subject. And I doubt it's seriously worth retraining. The only reason anyone would ever do such a thing is because they're an asshole.

On paper, it would look more efficient. But no one has ever scientifically proven it. I suppose it would be difficult to do a scientific test on the subject. And I doubt it's seriously worth retraining. The only reason anyone would ever do such a thing is because they're an asshole.
:megusta:

seDGl.png

I started at around 7 WPM, now I am at 14, in 4 or so days. In just 4 more, clearly, I shall be at 28, then 56, then 102, then 204, and, before you know it, I shall be typing at millions of WPM. I shall type out War in Peace in three or so seconds, and often break my keyboard, which was not designed with it in mind that keys should be pressed millions of times in a single second.

seDGl.png

I started at around 7 WPM, now I am at 14, in 4 or so days. In just 4 more, clearly, I shall be at 28, then 56, then 102, then 204, and, before you know it, I shall be typing at millions of WPM. I shall type out War in Peace in three or so seconds, and often break my keyboard, which was not designed with it in mind that keys should be pressed millions of times in a single second.

You are pretty much the only poster who can regularly get me to audibly laugh.

Back