Tucker Carlson Launches Show On Russian State TV

Conservative TV host Tucker Carlson has launched his own show on a Russian state television channel.

The former Fox News anchor is presenting the program Tucker on the rolling news channel Russia 24, with the first episode now available online, Russian state newspaper Rossiskya Gazyeta reported.

Anyone surprised that he is a Russian asset?
It's the same show he's always done, only the network has changed.

And then... it gets even better! Carlson claims that some Russian govt. propaganda site stole his quotes and visit to Russia and disgusting sex sounds with Putin and made up videos making it look like -- wait for it! -- Carlson hearts Vlad and hates America! Can you even imagine how they could have come up with such video and quotes of Tucker's saying those awful things? Me neither. :laugh:

Tucker Carlson: Program airing on Russian state TV ‘without legal permission’

Defamation................... besides Newsweek is supposed to be a legitimate news source not satire like the Babylon Bee.
We now get lied to constantly by the Regime and Regime Media.....the answer is for people to get educated so that they can spot the lies......and to then speak against the lies.....as I do constantly here at JPP.

The West is circling the drain because for too long and too often the wrong things have been done.

It is well past time for reforms.

And then... it gets even better! Carlson claims that some Russian govt. propaganda site stole his quotes and visit to Russia and disgusting sex sounds with Putin and made up videos making it look like -- wait for it! -- Carlson hearts Vlad and hates America! Can you even imagine how they could have come up with such video and quotes of Tucker's saying those awful things? Me neither. :laugh:

Tucker Carlson: Program airing on Russian state TV ‘without legal permission’

Poor @Hawkeye10 is circling the drain with his praise of his Putin mouthpiece.

The West will not be saved....it is way too late for that....but you could still wise up by your last breath, which would be something to see.

Back