TV Show Question for the JPP Lawyers

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Yurt, Jarod, Soc, et. al.

What do you guys think is the most realistic fictional TV series that you have ever watched? I might be interested in watching it sometime. Right now there are a lot of legal shows, and I love Law & Order, the new show Suits, and got a kick out of the ridiculous Franklin & Bash. I think the JPP posters might be interested to read what you guys have to say on the matter.

:tv:

I especially love Law & Order :CI, but that de-emphasizes the legal side in favor of phorensic psychology, and I have been watching episodes of Law & Order: UK, but that is probably not an area of law that is terribly relevant to you chaps. :D

What do you guys think is the most realistic fictional TV series that you have ever watched? I might be interested in watching it sometime. Right now there are a lot of legal shows, and I love Law & Order, the new show Suits, and got a kick out of the ridiculous Franklin & Bash. I think the JPP posters might be interested to read what you guys have to say on the matter.

Supernatural?.....

Clearly you've forgotten the best of the bunch, Boston Legal. :D

i don't watch legal shows, they are all fiction. real life law is rarely exciting. real life court rooms are BORING. therefore, if any show is 'interesting', it is fake.

:)

i don't watch legal shows, they are all fiction. real life law is rarely exciting. real life court rooms are BORING. therefore, if any show is 'interesting', it is fake.

:)

Which, reading between the lines, means that lawyers, judges et al are rarely exciting either.

I did actually rather like Boston Legal. They cancelled it because the people watching it were too old.

They canceled it because it got retarded. He's bringing in loaded weapons into courtrooms accidentally shooting them off, barely getting warned by the judge while winning cases with speeches of awesome... It was so unrealistic that nobody cared anymore.

Back