Twitter wants her cancelled

The Anonymous

Bag On My Head
Oftc4R6.jpg

Belle Delphine is facing Twitter backlash over her recent pictures. This sparked the cancel culture once again. Here’s a look at the drama.

Belle has always used her social media platform to promote her content. She has been using Twitter, Instagram, and OnlyFans to stay connected with her fans. Recently, a picture she uploaded on Twitter caused a social media uproar. Many criticized her for posting it.

The internet personality posted pictures with her partner in which she pretended to be kidnapped. She captioned the post as, “My perfect first date.”

Twitter users were quick to react to it as many slammed her for not having a trigger warning.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/01/...plored-heres-why-twitter-wants-her-cancelled/

I know I'll probably regret asking this but what the fuck is a trigger warning?

Glad you asked first because I didn't know either. It appears to be any word that triggers snowflakes and sensitive assholes.

Sources seem to vary on definition but it's basically snowflake protection by altering words like nanny ware does.

‎kateᴴ
@hsafetynet
·
Aug 10, 2020
how to mute words:

settings>content preferences>muted>muted words>add

you should mute the word itself and also these phrases

tw // word
trigger warning // word

And you gave me an answer implying there was a real problem.

I have no idea if it's a real problem or not. Belle pretended to be kidnapped by a guy. And she joked that he was her perfect date. That might "trigger" kidnapping victims who have been following her, if they exist at all. Why do we have warning at the beginning of videos telling us that we might be uncomfortable with certain content?

I have no idea if it's a real problem or not. Belle pretended to be kidnapped by a guy. And she joked that he was her perfect date. That might "trigger" kidnapping victims who have been following her, if they exist at all. Why do we have warning at the beginning of videos telling us that we might be uncomfortable with certain content?

To stop from being sued, that's why! Same reason they have a warning on irons telling Darwin Award contenders not to iron clothes whilst wearing them!

Last edited:

I accept your concession.

Back