Twitter

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Twitter is such a garbage platform filled with censoring SJW"s, but I gotta say, it's one of the most fun platforms to troll on. I always go into the popular tags and just start blasting people with my witty and insightful prose. I have a name on there I use specifically for this purpose, and I literally have thousands and thousands of impressions on my comments. I don't know if that is good or not in the scheme of the twitterverse but given I have zero followers people seem to really like my shit. I'm telling you, I've got fans. People love me.

Twitter is such a garbage platform filled with censoring SJW"s, but I gotta say, it's one of the most fun platforms to troll on. I always go into the popular tags and just start blasting people with my witty and insightful prose. I have a name on there I use specifically for this purpose, and I literally have thousands and thousands of impressions on my comments. I don't know if that is good or not in the scheme of the twitterverse but given I have zero followers people seem to really like my shit. I'm telling you, I've got fans. People love me.

That's how I feel here

fJt0mnA.png

crushing it.

That 24 hours is actually just the last 30 minutes lol.

Twitter is a garbage platform for so many reasons, but it allows such a great brand of comedy, even though its not intended to be used that way.

Back