Two Thumbs

Cawacko, if this is your idea of a personal ad, it explains a lot. You better let me write your next one for you.

5 in the AM! Must have been a significant bender.

I just find it interesting that in that state he feels that having two thumbs is a big selling point. It makes me want to follow him around with a digitial recorder the next time he's out drinking

Hey baby...two thumbs here...i couldn't help notice you noticing.

I just find it interesting that in that state he feels that having two thumbs is a big selling point. It makes me want to follow him around with a digitial recorder the next time he's out drinking

Hey baby...two thumbs here...i couldn't help notice you noticing.

You obviously aren't getting the joke...he is pointing at himself with the thumbs...have you really never heard that before?

Cawacko, you're drunk posting is a lot worse than mine, just not as prolific. You seem to drink so much that you are disabled from getting on and posting angry rants, but you can make a thread in the off topic about how you secretly want CYpress.

Take a lovely gander:

mullet_2003usopen.jpg

Damn, I wrote that at 5:00am? No wonder I feel like hell.

I always like the surprised "I don't remember writing that" thing ever since the Cypress thread. That thread was "I couldn't possibly have written that, my maid ate my computer!".

Now its just "Whoa! That was late!"

I always like the surprised "I don't remember writing that" thing ever since the Cypress thread. That thread was "I couldn't possibly have written that, my maid ate my computer!".

Now its just "Whoa! That was late!"

Seriously dude, I wasn't near a computer. I still don't know how that happened. It belongs on the conspiracy threads here. Maybe Desh will look into it for me?

Seriously dude, I wasn't near a computer. I still don't know how that happened. It belongs on the conspiracy threads here. Maybe Desh will look into it for me?

LOL

But having since seen a couple of thousand of your late night posts, that one was right in line with the rest.

:clink:
:guin:+cawacko=:cuss:

Back