Two Tough Questions

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Question 1:
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion? Read the next question before looking at the response for this one.

Question 2:

It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three candidates.

Candidate A.

Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with an astrologist. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B.

He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C.

He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, only drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife. Which of these candidates would be your choice? Decide first ... no peeking, then scroll down for the response.

-------------------------------------------------------

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.

And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion question: If you said YES, you just killed Beethoven.

Question 1:
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion? Read the next question before looking at the response for this one.

Question 2:

It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three candidates.

Candidate A.

Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with an astrologist. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B.

He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C.

He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, only drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife. Which of these candidates would be your choice? Decide first ... no peeking, then scroll down for the response.

And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion question: If you said YES, you just killed Beethoven.

Great post, Aoxomoxoa!

Question one: Yes, I would have recommended an abortion

Question two: I'd pick candidate "A".

"Associates with crooked politicians" Most politicians are crooked so nothing special there.

"Consults with an astrologist" He realizes there's more the life than the obvious.

"He's had two mistresses" Considering women prefer an emotionally sound man that is a definite plus.

"He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day" Being able to hold one's liquor is also a definite plus.

As for candidate "C".........a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, seldom drinks, never had an affair.......he can't be human. :)

Question 1:

no....I would recommend she put it up for adoption and have herself sterilized.....

Great post, Aoxomoxoa!

Question one: Yes, I would have recommended an abortion

Question two: I'd pick candidate "A".

"Associates with crooked politicians" Most politicians are crooked so nothing special there.

"Consults with an astrologist" He realizes there's more the life than the obvious.

"He's had two mistresses" Considering women prefer an emotionally sound man that is a definite plus.

"He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day" Being able to hold one's liquor is also a definite plus.

As for candidate "C".........a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, seldom drinks, never had an affair.......he can't be human. :)

You just had Beethoven aborted!!

You just had Beethoven aborted!!

Oops!

Well, at least it wasn't
220px-Willie_Nelson_at_Farm_Aid_2009_-_Cropped.jpg

;)

I thought for sure candidate A was Churchill and B was Roosevelt. Guess I liked Churchill more since that's who I picked.

Question 1:

Question 2:

Candidate A.

Candidate B.

Candidate C.

Knowing what I know today, if Ann Dunham had wanted an abortion, I would have bought her a gold plated hanger

Back