typical politicians

When I lived in Tampa, a .5% raise in the local sales tax was approved to pay for a new football stadium. The .25% sales tax for homeless medical care was dropped....

all governments should require that their lawmakes be put into debt by the same percentage that their budgets create debt. for example, the congress, and executive branches, using 200K/ year as an example of each individual's income, be required to have 600k (3x) debt since their policies have created the 9T to 3T (3x) debt to revenue ratio. maybe that would help get things under control.

all governments should require that their lawmakes be put into debt by the same percentage that their budgets create debt. for example, the congress, and executive branches, using 200K/ year as an example of each individual's income, be required to have 600k (3x) debt since their policies have created the 9T to 3T (3x) debt to revenue ratio. maybe that would help get things under control.

Yes that is a good idea. Give them a vested interest in making things better.
Also merge their retirement money into the SSI system.

Yes that is a good idea. Give them a vested interest in making things better.
Also merge their retirement money into the SSI system."

Agreed. Maybe that way they will realize that pandering to every single special interest group is bullshit. Hell... if the politicians in San Fran are pandering to golfers over the poor, you know the system is fucked up.

Force the politicos to live in the world they create.
I would also like to see their wages linked to the average wages in the USA. NOt average income, but average wages. If average wages goes up their goes up as well , if avg drops then so does theirs.

I think more like the serenity prayer.
It goes something like this.
I will change what I can for the better and accept what I cannot change. And grant me the wisdom to know the difference.

i thought you were referring to seinfeld; george's father screaming "SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of his lungs!!!

Back