U.S. equity futures are pointing to more selling when the Wednesday session begins

Depends on who's selling and buying. If it's just day traders gimping each other in their gambling frenzies then no big deal. If it the big players, it means they're running out of big buyers (i.e. each other) and have nobody to sell to, like what happened in the 2008 crash, when one of the few big players stopped loaning money to another big player, and the other 5 or six big players panicked and stopped covering each others' sales and leverage.

Depends on who's selling and buying. If it's just day traders gimping each other in their gambling frenzies then no big deal. If it the big players, it means they're running out of big buyers (i.e. each other) and have nobody to sell to, like what happened in the 2008 crash, when one of the few big players stopped loaning money to another big player, and the other 5 or six big players panicked and stopped covering each others' sales and leverage.

I think most of the Buying and Selling is done by Machines nowadays.

"Sell-offs could be down to machines that control 80% of the US stock market, fund manager says"
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/05/sel...80percent-of-us-stocks-fund-manager-says.html

If the polls are right, we sure as hell are.
But if Moodys is right we will bounce right back. Riots will start but get properly addressed.
Hope yall already stocked up, firearms are very hard to come by just now.

America was going to be up Shit Creek even without the Revolution and COVID , but I thought we might get along sort of OK till around 2027-2030.

BIG PAIN is here now.

Back