Uber v Lyft

Yurt

Willin to be Chillin
I occasionally use their services if I am going downtown or to the airport. Well, after many moons, I give my support to Lyft.

Generally friendlier and cleaner cars. Also on average, less money than uber.

Requested a ride today from Lyft and he helps me put my bags in the car and I'm like, this is a good sign. So I get in the back as usual and he starts talking to me as I know him. I said, I'm sorry, I don't who you are. He said no worries, I gave you a ride a few months ago and he literally remembered our conversation.

Yeah, he got a big tip.

I occasionally use their services if I am going downtown or to the airport. Well, after many moons, I give my support to Lyft.

Requested a ride today from Lyft and he helps me put my bags in the car and I'm like, this is a good sign. So I get in the back as usual and he starts talking to me as I know him. I said, I'm sorry, I don't who you are. He said no worries, I gave you a ride a few months ago and he literally remembered our conversation.

Yeah, he got a big tip.

Lyft. Uber is better now that they allow you to tip; but I think their rates are higher.

Yeah, he got a big tip.
I agree, Lyft

Lyft. Uber is better now that they allow you to tip; but I think their rates are higher.

Was using Uber about a year ago and I was able to tip. Always do except this one Lyft driver. So horrible. I debated in my head for over an hour about how horrible this driver was... Nasty car... Got lost... I could go on.... In the end I reported the driver.

Uber is the only one I use. I have a perfect 5 star rating. If my driver stared talking to me though that’s probably make them lose points lol. I’m not much of a small talk type person

Back