Jarod

Contributor
My job is sucking the life out of me...

But in this economy what do I do!!!???

Any ideas?

My job is sucking the life out of me...

But in this economy what do I do!!!???

Any ideas?

Meditation, I am serious, it has done wonders in my life. I have learned and practiced the method enough now, that I can de stress myself where ever I am , even if it is in the Target parking lot in Reno after having a political blow out with my sister. The old me would have pouted and stayed mad and made the rest of the day miserable for everyone. The new me relaxed and the thought that came to me, you don't have to be right, to be happy!

I like the guided imagery by Sounds True called Anxiety Relief. It is wonderful, so calming.

This doesn't change the situation, but it changes you and the way you are able to deal with bad situations!

What do you do, if I may be nosey. I now watch my two grandbabies and meditation helps, a lot! The almost three year old is very busy and super intelligent. She is a constant challenge! She is teaching herself to read. it is amazing to watch. She already knows all the sounds the letters make and now we are working on blends! I love it that I am able to do this for them.

Take your kids out in the yard and play! Sandbox time is DA BOMB!

The meditation is an excellent suggestion. Jarod, try it. You may find it exceeds your wildest expectations.

Also, start doing some general job hunting. The economy sucks, that is true. But you can still look. Being employed makes you more attractive to prospective employers anyway.

Meditation, I am serious, it has done wonders in my life. I have learned and practiced the method enough now, that I can de stress myself where ever I am , even if it is in the Target parking lot in Reno after having a political blow out with my sister. The old me would have pouted and stayed mad and made the rest of the day miserable for everyone. The new me relaxed and the thought that came to me, you don't have to be right, to be happy!

I like the guided imagery by Sounds True called Anxiety Relief. It is wonderful, so calming.

This doesn't change the situation, but it changes you and the way you are able to deal with bad situations!

What do you do, if I may be nosey. I now watch my two grandbabies and meditation helps, a lot! The almost three year old is very busy and super intelligent. She is a constant challenge! She is teaching herself to read. it is amazing to watch. She already knows all the sounds the letters make and now we are working on blends! I love it that I am able to do this for them.

Thanks for the idea, I'll look into it. I am a litigation attorney, and I am slowly growing to hate what I used to love.

The meditation is an excellent suggestion. Jarod, try it. You may find it exceeds your wildest expectations.

Also, start doing some general job hunting. The economy sucks, that is true. But you can still look. Being employed makes you more attractive to prospective employers anyway.

Thanks, Ive been trying that, but not much luck lately. The real problem with that is that for the jobs I am qualified, I dont belive I would be any happier.

Dude, bow up and stick you chest out.
Never guite one job till you find a better one.
Your smart very educated, unemployment for your skill level is as small as Dixie's IQ.
Switch to something you like a lot.
And Herbage is a part of the environment. I'm talking about the weed, no matter you have been told, or what you've been led to believe. So light up a fat spliff regardless of what is and pass it over here and let me take a hit please.

Dude, bow up and stick you chest out.
Never guite one job till you find a better one.
Your smart very educated, unemployment for your skill level is as small as Dixie's IQ.
Switch to something you like a lot.
And Herbage is a part of the environment. I'm talking about the weed, no matter you have been told, or what you've been led to believe. So light up a fat spliff regardless of what is and pass it over here and let me take a hit please.

Thanks for the advice, that makes me feel better. I just wish I had an idea of what type of work I would like.

I would have no idea where to get any "Herbage"!

Back