Ukrainian Election Interference

ExpressLane

Verified User

Governor Shapiro Welcomes Ukrainian President Zelenskyy to Scranton Army Ammunition Plant, Signs Sister State Agreement with Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine to Strengthen Ties​

Governor Josh Shapiro and members of the Shapiro Administration welcomed Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy during a visit to the Scranton Army Ammunition Plant (SCAAP) in Lackawanna County – one of two major munitions plants in Northeastern Pennsylvania.

President Zelenskyy made a special trip to the Keystone State to visit the Pennsylvania workers who are playing a vital role in Ukraine’s defense. During the visit, President Zelenskyy spoke with workers at SCAAP – a U.S. Army Joint Munitions Command (JMC) facility that manufactures large-caliber metal projectiles and mortar projectiles for the U.S. Department of Defense – and thanked them for their efforts. SCAAP specifically builds 155-millimeter howitzer rounds, some of the most vital equipment for Ukraine’s defense against Russia.

“Pennsylvania is the birthplace of American freedom – and our Commonwealth proudly stands with the people of Ukraine as they fight for their freedom against naked aggression,” said Governor Shapiro. “I’m proud to welcome President Zelenskyy and his delegation to Scranton – to visit with the women and men who are fueling his country’s fight for freedom – and sign an agreement with Zaporizhzhia that will strengthen both states and foster collaboration for years to come. Pennsylvania looks forward to building a close relationship with Zaporizhzhia as we continue to stand on the side of freedom...

===============================

And for good measure

“He is too radical,” Zelensky said of Trump’s running mate during a lengthy interview with The New Yorker
published Sunday.

Zelensky is trying as hard as he can to influence the outcome of our election. I thought the Democrats hated other countries trying to influence our elections. Zelensky just pissed off 50% of our country yet he want our tax dollars from all of us.

Shapiro is running for office again? I thought the term for Governor of Pennsylvania was four years not two?

You are not going to tell us Charlottestown really is Charlottesville next are you?

Shapiro is running for office again? I thought the term for Governor of Pennsylvania was four years not two?

You are not going to tell us Charlottestown really is Charlottesville next are you?
Zelensky just happened to come to a battleground state with the 2nd largest Ukrainian population and then later bash Trump and Vance . I have a beachfront property in Arizona that I want to sell you.

Governor Shapiro Welcomes Ukrainian President Zelenskyy to Scranton Army Ammunition Plant, Signs Sister State Agreement with Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine to Strengthen Ties​

Governor Josh Shapiro and members of the Shapiro Administration welcomed Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy during a visit to the Scranton Army Ammunition Plant (SCAAP) in Lackawanna County – one of two major munitions plants in Northeastern Pennsylvania.

President Zelenskyy made a special trip to the Keystone State to visit the Pennsylvania workers who are playing a vital role in Ukraine’s defense. During the visit, President Zelenskyy spoke with workers at SCAAP – a U.S. Army Joint Munitions Command (JMC) facility that manufactures large-caliber metal projectiles and mortar projectiles for the U.S. Department of Defense – and thanked them for their efforts. SCAAP specifically builds 155-millimeter howitzer rounds, some of the most vital equipment for Ukraine’s defense against Russia.

“Pennsylvania is the birthplace of American freedom – and our Commonwealth proudly stands with the people of Ukraine as they fight for their freedom against naked aggression,” said Governor Shapiro. “I’m proud to welcome President Zelenskyy and his delegation to Scranton – to visit with the women and men who are fueling his country’s fight for freedom – and sign an agreement with Zaporizhzhia that will strengthen both states and foster collaboration for years to come. Pennsylvania looks forward to building a close relationship with Zaporizhzhia as we continue to stand on the side of freedom...

===============================

And for good measure

“He is too radical,” Zelensky said of Trump’s running mate during a lengthy interview with The New Yorker
published Sunday.

Zelensky is trying as hard as he can to influence the outcome of our election. I thought the Democrats hated other countries trying to influence our elections. Zelensky just pissed off 50% of our country yet he want our tax dollars from all of us.
I'm guessing you posted the same thing about foreign interference when Victor Orban visited Trump, right?

Election interference ? Where is AIPAC's money going ?

Biden.jpg

th

th

Back