Ultracrepidarian

domer76

Verified User
“A person who expresses opinions on matters outside the scope of their knowledge or expertise.”

Nuff said

“A person who expresses opinions on matters outside the scope of their knowledge or expertise.”

Nuff said

I think that Vaginas are inventions from the Galaxy, Alpha Centauri, constructed by benevolent beings.

"Also, during a legitimate rape, a woman's body has a way of shutting that whole thing down." <-- that's something annatta would say.

I think that Vaginas are inventions from the Galaxy, Alpha Centauri, constructed by benevolent beings.

"Also, during a legitimate rape, a woman's body has a way of shutting that whole thing down." <-- that's something annatta would say.

That’s not necessarily being an ultracrepidarian, that’s just being plain fucking stupid.

I guess that may be a fine line, however.

Nuff said

Decades of Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophilia demagoguery of those crooks on Capital Hill "serve the Pope or die" where Federal Lynching KKKidnapping churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement is the law of the land for American problems in politics suicidal super egos sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming.

There are actually two types here:

Those who learn more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing

and,

Those who learn less and less about more and more until they know nothing about everything.

There are actually two types here:

Those who learn more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing

and,

Those who learn less and less about more and more until they know nothing about everything.
Then there are those who like empirical evidence.

I'm looking forward to how the government propaganda outlets put this in alot of their articles ROFL

especially coming from Domer who thinks he knows more than others but obviously has never been able to prove it

Back