Unbelievable

This 14 minutes long; but it's worth it.
Some of them, you just know weren't going to turn out well. :palm:

That girl on the bike reminds me of when I was on Koh Chang about four years ago. My step niece May had met up with her friend from England and she decided to hire a bike. Bear in mind that her father was a captain with Cathay Pacific and she was going to start on a pilot's course when she got back. Anyway she revved up the bike forgetting that it was an automatic and promptly went straight into the side of a pickup truck. She then had to phone mummy in England to get some money to pay for the damage. I don't think that bothered her so much as the fact that she had been bragging about all the trail biking she had done, I will have ask May if she actually started the pilot's course. I think they might have fallen out as May put the video of the accident on YouTube.

That girl on the bike reminds me of when I was on Koh Chang about four years ago. My step niece May had met up with her friend from England and she decided to hire a bike. Bear in mind that her father was a captain with Cathay Pacific and she was going to start on a pilot's course when she got back. Anyway she revved up the bike forgetting that it was an automatic and promptly went straight into the side of a pickup truck. She then had to phone mummy in England to get some money to pay for the damage. I don't think that bothered her so much as the fact that she had been bragging about all the trail biking she had done, I will have ask May if she actually started the pilot's course. I think they might have fallen out as May put the video of the accident on YouTube.

I would like to have known how the guy that was chimney climbing the building, thought he was going to finish??!!

Back