Unclaimed Pensions

Um... They are all mine from past lives.... Yeah, that's it. Yeah. Me and my wife Morgan Fairchild... (whom I've slept with)...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17929857/

"A total of $133 million in retirement benefits haven’t been claimed, the federal agency that insures private pension plans reported Tuesday."

sometimes people work a job for a year or two, and move on and forget they had been paying into a pension fund.

Years ago, I worked for a semester as a teacher, and evidently had been paying into the teachers' pension. Years later, I totally forgot about it. But, they tracked me down last year, and gave me a disbursement check. I'm amazed they tracked me down, since I've moved a lot.

LOL. Are you really that young? It's a SNL allusion... But yes she is hot.

Yes, I am really that young!

Maybe. I'm not sure of what SNL period you're talking about, but anyway, I don't reconize it so either I'm that young, or I missed it. (probably the latter)

I wonder if I ma on the list, been trying to get a company I worked with on 2 occasions to bridge the vested benefits for years to no avail. finally had a certain influential politician write them. got a call last week. Do they really want to give out the benefits....

I think this is just an argument to keep them from having to fund their pensions.

Yes, I am really that young!

Maybe. I'm not sure of what SNL period you're talking about, but anyway, I don't reconize it so either I'm that young, or I missed it. (probably the latter)
It was the Pathological Liar skits. They were hilarious. Back when SNL was actually funny more often than not.

Back