Understanding how old trump is

Walz could be elected VP, reelected VP, then elected President, and reelected President... So 16 years from now, and he would still be two years younger than trump is now.
His age isn't the problem it's his delusions of grandeur from his upbringing that lead to his demented demeanor. His spoiled children are a lot younger and they still have the same demented demeanor. I also know people just as old and quite a bit older who don't have near the problems.

His age isn't the problem it's his delusions of grandeur from his upbringing that lead to his demented demeanor. His spoiled children are a lot younger and they still have the same demented demeanor. I also know people just as old and quite a bit older who don't have near the problems.
Trump is a classic narcissist

The Trump Vance ticket is younger than the Harris Walz ticket.
If you decide the age of a ticket is the age of the youngest member of the ticket, or the average age of the ticket, then you would be correct. If the age of a ticket is the age of the oldest member of the ticket, you would be wrong.

Or if you look at the actual age of the ticket(when it began), Harris has the younger ticket.

The odds that trump will die of old age is very high. he is very old. The chances that any of the others(Harris, Walz, or Vance) will die is much lower.

But yes, Vance is bizarrely young. And trump is bizarrely old. I do not know if we can really average those two out to be not weird.

Bill Clinton, who hasn't been president in 25 years, is younger than Trump.
We often forget that the last time Bill Clinton ran for office was 28 years ago.

trump was often loud, and bombastic, but he has absolutely never been energetic. Clinton was energetic. He was the type that would wake up before everyone else, and worked later than everyone else. He lost some of that energy as the Presidency wore him down, but left one of the most energetic Presidents to leave office. trump has also gotten worse, but from a sad baseline. trump cannot even walk a hundred feet.

Back