APP - Unintended Consequences

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
The media just gift wrapped 2020 for President Trump and in ways they are yet to realize

they went all in on Mueller. They pushed all their chips in. Every week was “Trumps worst week”. Every utterance from them was that Mueller is circling

Now they have nothing. Trump can walk into 2020 with a HUGE campaign issue.

Outside of the rabid left the media has destroyed any credibility they may have had. I was talking to a friend this weekend who is a Republican, didn’t vote for Trump in 2016 and really doesn’t like him. But between the Kavanaugh fiasco, the Mueller witch hunt and the clown show in the democrat party he says he has no choice but to vote for Trump in 2020

The media shot their wad. The next breathless story they blather on about can easily be dismissed by Trump. All he has to say is “remember Russia?”

I warned you people but you didn’t want to listen. Now you must suffer the consequences.

The media just gift wrapped 2020 for President Trump and in ways they are yet to realize

they went all in on Mueller. They pushed all their chips in. Every week was “Trumps worst week”. Every utterance from them was that Mueller is circling

Outside of the rabid left the media has destroyed any credibility they may have had. I was talking to a friend this weekend who is a Republican, didn’t vote for Trump in 2016 and really doesn’t like him. But between the Kavanaugh fiasco, the Mueller witch hunt and the clown show in the democrat party he says he has no choice but to vote for Trump in 2020

The media shot their wad. The next breathless story they blather on about can easily be dismissed by Trump. All he has to say is “remember Russia?”

I warned you people but you didn’t want to listen. Now you must suffer the consequences.
Kinda where I'm at.
The libertarian party and Gary Johnson messed up their best chance in '16.
After the fiasco by the left the last 2 yrs (and more to come, they show no sign of contrition) I have no choice but to vote for Trump.

I wouldn't count my chickens yet. Trump has to win the electoral vote.
It is only becoming harder for him.

Florida has added 1.5 million eligible voters when they granted felons the right to vote. He only won Florida by 120,000 votes. If the 1/3 of those eligible felons vote and they go 60% to a Democrat, Trump will likely lose Florida.
Pennsylvania has turned heavily against Trump at this point. He only won by 60,000 votes and his current job approval there is below 40%.
Michigan Trump only won by 11,000 votes. Not likely to win there in 2020.
Wisconsin and Iowa appear to be turning against Trump.

The bottom line is if Trump doesn't win Florida, he doesn't win reelection.
Meanwhile a Democrat can lose Florida and still win if they get Virginia, Pennsylvania and Michigan and either Iowa or Wisconsin. The first three all very likely to go against Trump.

Trump has to win back suburban female voters to stand a chance and his current campaigning seems to be turning them off "bigly."

If you want to see how Trump can win go play with the map here:
https://www.270towin.com/

I wouldn't count my chickens yet. Trump has to win the electoral vote.
It is only becoming harder for him.

Florida has added 1.5 million eligible voters when they granted felons the right to vote. He only won Florida by 120,000 votes. If the 1/3 of those eligible felons vote and they go 60% to a Democrat, Trump will likely lose Florida.
Pennsylvania has turned heavily against Trump at this point. He only won by 60,000 votes and his current job approval there is below 40%.
Michigan Trump only won by 11,000 votes. Not likely to win there in 2020.
Wisconsin and Iowa appear to be turning against Trump.

The bottom line is if Trump doesn't win Florida, he doesn't win reelection.
Meanwhile a Democrat can lose Florida and still win if they get Virginia, Pennsylvania and Michigan and either Iowa or Wisconsin. The first three all very likely to go against Trump.

Trump has to win back suburban female voters to stand a chance and his current campaigning seems to be turning them off "bigly."

If you want to see how Trump can win go play with the map here:
https://www.270towin.com/

You are underestimating the power of incumbency. I think it is humorous that you think the democrat party owns the felon vote. Why is that?

You are underestimating the power of incumbency.

I am hardly underestimating the power of incumbency. Incumbency has its advantages when the incumbent is liked or voters are apathetic about them. Incumbency tends to be a detriment when there is a large section of the voters that are upset about the incumbent or the status quo. Trump is a polarizing figure. There won't be much apathy in the vote. That means it will come down to emotional attraction or dislike.

I think it is humorous that you think the democrat party owns the felon vote. Why is that?
It has more to do with the demographics of felons in Florida than with the fact that they are felons. Due to the way the justice system in the south has treated blacks vs whites, there is a larger percentage of blacks in that population than in Florida as a whole. Historically, the black vote has gone overwhelmingly to the Democratic party. (It is still the Democratic party.) If the registration and voting is the same for blacks and whites for felons with their rights restored the vote would more likely be 70-75% of those with restored rights will vote for a Democratic candidate for President.

Most are sorry losers who won't vote anyway cuz they're too busy stealing or doing drugs. It won't be an issue.

Back