Unique way to take the piss

can't stop thinking about me can you....over half a dozen pm's today and now you're talking about my dog....

your obsession with me is duly noted....oh....and see my SIG :pke:

I doubt that your dog is that clever, although I am prepared to believe that your dog is as incontinent as its owner.

smiley.php

Last edited:
How about that hand-standng ability? The dog took quite a hike on just his front two paws!! But, of course, you guys can't think of anything except piss!! :pke:

Just kidding, btw

I doubt that your dog is that clever, although I am prepared to believe that your dog is as incontinent as its owner.

smiley.php

lmao....

you had to edit your post 20 minutes later to add a fuck you smilie....

good lord, you're an obsessed freak....couldn't stop thinking about me for 20 minutes, had to come back and give me a fuck you smilie....no wonder you came back and neg repped me for a post made two weeks prior with your grind super rep powers.....you're an embarrassment, you remind me of a former poster from maine

get a life ya freak

lmao....

you had to edit your post 20 minutes later to add a fuck you smilie....

good lord, you're an obsessed freak....couldn't stop thinking about me for 20 minutes, had to come back and give me a fuck you smilie....no wonder you came back and neg repped me for a post made two weeks prior with your grind super rep powers.....you're an embarrassment, you remind me of a former poster from maine

get a life ya freak

You need to get both a sense of humour and irony, but I doubt either is possible. I like to think of myself as the Pomposity Pricker and I just stuck a fork into you and you are just about done.

Back