University of Michigan Football

cawacko

Awesome. I think Superfreak is wearing the big #1 jersey. You're looking great!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01Kz6Rw99Kk&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Pure Michigan: U of M Football[/ame]

tumblr_kyby7pa0J81qzxzwwo1_500.gif

Nothing gives me greater joy on a Saturday afternoon than the Friggin' Irish losing in the last half minute of a game. I don't care what you say, that kid that plays under center in Michigan is a BAD ASS!

Nothing gives me greater joy on a Saturday afternoon than the Friggin' Irish losing in the last half minute of a game. I don't care what you say, that kid that plays under center in Michigan is a BAD ASS!

Seeing the irish lose makes the day even sweeter!

No doubt! It's always sweet to see ND Lose. But let's not all get on the UM Bandwaggon yet. Unless UM defense improves they will lose 3 or 4 games. They don't look so hot on defense. They gave up a lot of points and yards to two very mediocre teams. I don't think they are as good as Iowa, Wisconsin or OSU. They look like a mirror image of PSU. I bet Penn State fans wish they had Michigans offense and Michigan wishes they had their defense. Michigan has 4 games against top 20 teams and my guess is they will lose three of them and if one of those is OSU...then Rich Rod is right back on the hot seat.

Show's you what kind of weakling cawacko and USC are, picking on a wheelchair bound sick dude.
As for ND, they didn't deserve to be destroyed by LSU but they were. Hopefully Ohio Slow is nearly back for the decade lasting beat down LSU put on them.

Show's you what kind of weakling cawacko and USC are, picking on a wheelchair bound sick dude.
As for ND, they didn't deserve to be destroyed by LSU but they were. Hopefully Ohio Slow is nearly back for the decade lasting beat down LSU put on them.

Dude, you're on the sports forum. You're not going to score any chicks here trying to play the role of the sensitive guy.

This is for all you v*gina Michigan loving fans who don't like Notre Dame on this board.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Y7yjxJVlc"]YouTube - Bud Light: Real Men of Genius - Hopeless Notre Dame Fan[/ame]

The lastest and greatest rumor is that Bama will play Michigan in Dallas to start the 2012 season.

I love starting the year with a game against a major team instead of a creampuff!

Back