unlawful decrees and lawless enforcers

iewitness

Verified User
if a decree is decreed which is unlawful; those individuals which enforce unlawful decrees are lawless [outlaws] and there is only one way to deal with an outlaw. the 2nd amendment was written as a testimony against lawlessness.

if a decree is decreed which is unlawful; those individuals which enforce unlawful decrees are lawless [outlaws] and there is only one way to deal with an outlaw. the 2nd amendment was written as a testimony against lawlessness.
Like dude...how do you know it's unlawful unless it's adjudicated?

Like ya know? I could declare today National Gomer day and like it could be illegal for me to do that, ya know? But like how we gonna know that unless it's adjudicated, Gomer?

Like shouldn't I have my day in court?

Like dude...how do you know it's unlawful unless it's adjudicated?

Like ya know? I could declare today National Gomer day and like it could be illegal for me to do that, ya know? But like how we gonna know that unless it's adjudicated, Gomer?

Like shouldn't I have my day in court?

So if President Trump rounds up and deports all muslimes you will wait until it is "adjudicated"

So if President Trump rounds up and deports all muslimes you will wait until it is "adjudicated"
Yea....that's kind of how it works. Administrative branch makes some crazy assed decision on how to enforce some stupid assed law congress created and the courts decide if it's legal or constitutional.

poor little vanilla isis member

who signs those checks from Isis you cash each week?

is it the Koch Bros

You know, Muslim states are sovereign entities. You can't just randomly deport a bunch of random Muslims who are natives of the United States to a random Muslim majority country that has no connection to them and force that country to accept them. This is really the probablem with all fascist "deport all of undesirable group X" plans, and why they inevitably turn into genocides.

You know, Muslim states are sovereign entities. You can't just randomly deport a bunch of random Muslims who are natives of the United States to a random Muslim majority country that has no connection to them and force that country to accept them. This is really the probablem with all fascist "deport all of undesirable group X" plans, and why they inevitably turn into genocides.

I don't give a fuck where they go. First we burn down all the mosques then we boot them

your party cant cheat enough to force a president tRump on the people

and yes the country would not allow such an illegal action to take place

How is deporting illegal alien immigrants, illegal; seeing as how deportation is already legal??

Back