Update on asshole relative suicide case - GRIND PROVEN GENIUS.

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Remember this thread?:
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?30699-Babysitting-a-suicide-case

the cliffs of it were, my dad has a cousin that was adopted (i.e. we barely know her) send us a letter threatening to kill herself, and she wanted to stay with us. She was also asking for money.

Throughout the ordeal, I said she was faking, I said she was a pathological liar, and a total asshole. I said this to everyone in my family not to trust this woman.

Turns out, I, true genius, was correct. I am a god among men. I am the reader of souls. My eyes pierce the psyche of the human existence.

After visiting us, my mom, who worries about everybody, tried to get my adopted second cousin mental help, but she blew it off, and ignored our phone calls. Recently, she has sent new suicide letters to other members of our family, (but not to us, even though we live the closest to her).

This lady has finally admitted, point blank: "I am not suicidal, I just said that to get money"

She faked being suicidal, to extort money. How fucked up is that?

She sounds like a real loser. There's only so long you can play that before nobody takes your calls. If you haven't warned the rest of the family quoting her "I'm not suicidal" remark then they'll likely be taken by her as well.

I told you if you could onvince her to hang until St. Pattys day, Mike and I would hve made her serious about suicide.

Remember this thread?:
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?30699-Babysitting-a-suicide-case

the cliffs of it were, my dad has a cousin that was adopted (i.e. we barely know her) send us a letter threatening to kill herself, and she wanted to stay with us. She was also asking for money.

Throughout the ordeal, I said she was faking, I said she was a pathological liar, and a total asshole. I said this to everyone in my family not to trust this woman.

Turns out, I, true genius, was correct. I am a god among men. I am the reader of souls. My eyes pierce the psyche of the human existence.

After visiting us, my mom, who worries about everybody, tried to get my adopted second cousin mental help, but she blew it off, and ignored our phone calls. Recently, she has sent new suicide letters to other members of our family, (but not to us, even though we live the closest to her).

This lady has finally admitted, point blank: "I am not suicidal, I just said that to get money"

When a person says they're suicidal, don't just ignore them. The relatively little you save in the cases where they aren't isn't worth all the damage you'll do in case they are.

Remember this thread?:

Did she get the money?

Why should you care about people you know?

BTW, I think the world would be a much better place if all people who thought like that were removed from it.

This story reminds me of my two younger aunts, both of whom are total attention whores. They're the sort who actually wants sickness/disease for the sympathy from other people. I'll never forget how excited they were at the prospect of having tuberculosis (when my great grandmother passed away, her physician suspected she had the disease. It was never verified). Yeah, tuberculosis sounds real fun:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuberculosis#Signs_and_symptoms

Dumbasses.

Anyway, a few years later both of them were claiming to be suicidal, that they're going to slash their wrists, etc. Tragically, neither of them ever did the world the favor...

Back