US Embassy protected by axis of evil member ?

uscitizen

Villified User
Gunmen Try to Take U.S. Embassy in Syria
Sep 12 7:43 AM US/Eastern

By ALBERT AJI
Associated Press Writer

DAMASCUS, Syria

Islamic militants attempted to storm the U.S. Embassy in Damascus on Tuesday using automatic rifles, hand grenades and at least one van rigged with explosives, the government said. Four people were killed in the brazen attack, including three of the assailants.

For full story goto:
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/09/12/D8K39QJO0.html

Gunmen Try to Take U.S. Embassy in Syria
Sep 12 7:43 AM US/Eastern

By ALBERT AJI
Associated Press Writer

DAMASCUS, Syria

Islamic militants attempted to storm the U.S. Embassy in Damascus on Tuesday using automatic rifles, hand grenades and at least one van rigged with explosives, the government said. Four people were killed in the brazen attack, including three of the assailants.

For full story goto:
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/09/12/D8K39QJO0.html

Good to see Syrian police fighting and dying to protect americans.

I wonder how the bushies will spin this one ?

They won't. They'll imagine it never even happened. People deemed to be bad don't do good things....

They won't. They'll imagine it never even happened. People deemed to be bad don't do good things....

Condi was stumbling all over herself today with more "ahs" than the day she finally testified under oath to the 9-11 Commision. But she said, "We will have to study the forensics" though it does "appear that the Syrians acted appropriately."

The title of this thread is a little misleading Syria was not a member of the original list of three AofE members given by Bush, which consisted of Iran, Iraq and N. Korea...

On the other board, a Con said they were "100% certain", that the syrians staged this, and got some of their own police killed, as a public relations stunt - to make themselves look like the "good guys"

On the other board, a Con said they were "100% certain", that the syrians staged this, and got some of their own police killed, as a public relations stunt - to make themselves look like the "good guys"

Roflmao! Who was that?

Funny, the Bush administraton had no trouble with Syria as long as they were helping to torture people for us after 9-11. Syria early on in the so-called war on terror was a key rendition site for prisoners of both the Afghanistan and Iraq wars. What happened???

With a handle like razor, why isn't he very sharp ?

what happened to our relations with Syria ? One word - Israel.

Nitpick time!!!

Syria is not one of the axis of evil nations. Bush named the members of the axis as Iran, Iraq and North Korea.

Ok, OK, they are just a terrorist haven or something then.
Didn't dixie say they were holding the WMD's and such removed from Iraq ?

Back