US Message Board

I don't know how many active accounts they have but that is a shitload of potential posters.

Yes they do. And I have seen threads explode with so many posters it is impossible to carry on a decent discussion.

I am sure they would welcome you. It is a different sort of forum than JPP.

There has been a bit of an exedous from the USMB to another new board lately.
Many of their "benchmark" posters have moved over there for now at least.

Yes they do. And I have seen threads explode with so many posters it is impossible to carry on a decent discussion.

I am sure they would welcome you. It is a different sort of forum than JPP.

Wasn't planning to go just amazed how many members they have. Maybe one of the mods should do a Howie and post over there??

I post on USMB occasionally. The quality of the board isn't quite what it is here, but I believe I've seen a few JPP users over there.

I'm registered over there. I used to log-on to send PMs to USC when he exiled himself away from this site. Otherwise, I haven't really posted much over there.

Wasn't planning to go just amazed how many members they have. Maybe one of the mods should do a Howie and post over there??

I have ethics. I wouldn't feel right blatantly promoting our site on someone elses site without their permission. If people build a site and gather a community I don't think it's really fair for someone to swoop in and try to snatch it up with the bare amount of effort possible.

i've been a member there since 2004. good board, but given the high number of members it is not easy to follow threads. i was invited to the new board where many long time main members are now posting due to some disagreement with the board owner.

I used to post there back in the day, mostly before I made this place. For a long time we had more posts than they had per day/week/month, etc. Then suddenly they had a ton. I don't know what caused it.

Back