USA v Australia Rugby World Cup 2011

cancel2 2022

Canceled
I watched this match and I have to say that the USA played very well, at least for the first 30 minutes, the final scoreline wasn't a fair reflection of their performance. Has the Rugby World Cup been shown much in the US?

That would make the US doubly excellent... :woot:

I've seen a US rugby team play very well indeed. Of course there were precious few Americans in it. Mostly ex pat club players. There was a yank, I remember. Despite having read a copy of the rulles and being coached by an expert he was unable to grasp the forward pass rule and thus lost the game for his team.
Naturally it was rugby that was wrong, not the yank.

football is a version of rugby if you are preciously stoned......

Rugby is a pastime in which fifteen mates meet in the middle of a field once a week. Beat the shit out of some other guys, retire to the pubs and brothels of whichever town they find themselves, then try to regain their senses in time to do it all again. It entails constant movement for five days at a time with two days to recover as opposed to the americans who have smaller balls and play their game like they have sex. Ten seconds - stop. ten seconds - stop. And as much fear and protection as an Italian regiment.

Rugby is a pastime in which fifteen mates meet in the middle of a field once a week. Beat the shit out of some other guys, retire to the pubs and brothels of whichever town they find themselves, then try to regain their senses in time to do it all again. It entails constant movement for five days at a time with two days to recover as opposed to the americans who have smaller balls and play their game like they have sex. Ten seconds - stop. ten seconds - stop. And as much fear and protection as an Italian regiment.

so basically, you're saying you prefer to have sex with rugby players?........

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/

We're in Pool C, with Italy. I just hope they're not floppers like their fricking soccer team.

The pool matches have all been played and it's the quarter finals this weekend.

Unfortunately the USA finished 4th in their group and are probably already drinking their own body fluids in an American bar (it's something the rugby fraternity are fascinated with for some reason).

England play the French tomorrow. We're both shite.

The pool matches have all been played and it's the quarter finals this weekend.

Unfortunately the USA finished 4th in their group and are probably already drinking their own body fluids in an American bar (it's something the rugby fraternity are fascinated with for some reason).

England play the French tomorrow. We're both shite.

And we have the French. Neither side will take quarter. There will be blood.

Back