USC

cawacko

USC - The Trojans have a bye tomorrow so y'all can still watch college football but will have to wait two weeks to watch the #1 team in the nation woop Nebraska's ass.

Bullshit they barely beat Idaho, only the toe fue eating stoolpushers in Cali want to watch that shit.
I'll watch when the ducks kick that ass.

I dion't care about pecker covers playing football. why post it to me ?
How on earth does that work anyway ?

topper so If i had goe to college I would give a darn about football ?

dude, USC is the University of Southern California. Besides being the number one team in college football it is also one of the highest ranked colleges in the country. It happens to be my alma mater. Hence my love and support of them.

I was not talking about you dude.

I know that cawacko/ I was making a joke and topper called me ingorant or somesuch.
Not picking on USC, Just do not care diddly for football be it collegiate or pro.

In that respect I am sort of unamerican.

USC - The Trojans have a bye tomorrow so y'all can still watch college football but will have to wait two weeks to watch the #1 team in the nation woop Nebraska's ass.

Given that I am a die hard Husker fan.... I am going to take offense to the above. But please, send your over-rated girlscouts to Memorial Stadium. We have a nice little welcome planned for you California fruitcakes. :)

Me...........

Go 'Wolf Pack' (UNR)..a long shot but hey gotta support the local Kids...if'n I was still in Cali...would support UCNR or UCLA...but hey thats just me!

Back