Val Kilmare at his best

Lord Yurt

Lord Yurt will suffice
He was great on the first top gun, obviously haven't seen the second one. But watched "The Saint" (Amazon Prime) and damn he was a great actor. Fairly okay in Heat, but The Saint really showed his talent.

He was great on the first top gun, obviously haven't seen the second one. But watched "The Saint" (Amazon Prime) and damn he was a great actor. Fairly okay in Heat, but The Saint really showed his talent.

As a fan of the old RKO movie series, I reject the 1997 in-name-only Saint. I also appreciate the 60s TV show, mostly because it kept Roger Moore out of the Bond role, so that Connery could do it, instead.

I do like Val Kilmer, though. Didn't know he was into killing horses, though.

As a fan of the old RKO movie series, I reject the 1997 in-name-only Saint. I also appreciate the 60s TV show, mostly because it kept Roger Moore out of the Bond role, so that Connery could do it, instead.

I do like Val Kilmer, though. Didn't know he was into killing horses, though.

What are RKO movies. My bad for misspelling his name. And what about horses? Is that a joke or from a movie?

“I’m your Huckleberry”. My personal favorite.

“I’m your Huckleberry”. My personal favorite.

Love your new avatar. Here, have this too. You can read it on the flight home. lol

2zs70WD.jpg

How does a movie thread turn into being about Trump? TDS?

It's all Phantasmal's fault for changing her avatar. lol

But back to Kilmer: The kids and I loved that movie "Willow" and watched it several times. He was great in that. He was also in one my dad loved, "Real Genius." Great actor.

It's all Phantasmal's fault for changing her avatar. lol

But back to Kilmer: The kids and I loved that movie "Willow" and watched it several times. He was great in that. He was also in one my dad loved, "Real Genius." Great actor.

Willow was great, but I forgot about him in like my favorite movie ever! Real Genius. That movie was beyond brilliant, I don't think they could pull off such a movie today.

At the time I watched it I had braces (evil but necessary) and when they wired his mouth, I couldn't stop laughing for days thinking of how can I do this to my (deceased) older brother who didnt have braces...

An attempt was made.....without attempts, there are no failures, with attempts, there often are failures. Lesson learned, it was a movie and there it is...

The second swift kick in the ass made the message clear.

Val Kilmer in "The Doors" was his best performance in my opinion.

I saw that movie on the theater and maybe listened to a couple of songs before hand just for reference as it was rumored he actually sang most of the movie.

At the time, I would have bought Val's album, course, would have the doors... But his voice is amazing.

Some other actor did that.... Ummmmm..... The fifties one... Crap if I close this screen to look, I shuts down my current screen, getting a new puter this week.... Yeau yeah, got it, Walk the Line.

Brilliant movie and honestly disappointed when I bought the soundtrack it wasn't Phoenix. Sue me.

Back