Vance bragged about having saved Obamacare... HAhahahah

Jarod

Contributor
It took many years, but as I predicted the Right has finally come around on this issue.

Trump tried to get rid of it, now he tries to claim he saved it. I love it.

Trump didn't try to save the Affordable Care Act.
January 6, 2021, was a Trump-led insurrection against The United States of America.
Everything that comes out of Vance's mouth is first pulled directly out of his ass.

His demeanor was more calm than that of Walz,
so in the eyes of the intellectually shallow and outright deficient,
he may have seemed to "win" the debate.

Trump didn't try to save the Affordable Care Act.
January 6, 2021, was a Trump-led insurrection against The United States of America.
Everything that comes out of Vance's mouth is first pulled directly out of his ass.

His demeanor was more calm than that of Walz,
so in the eyes of the intellectually shallow and outright deficient,
he may have seemed to "win" the debate.
He tried as hard as he could to repeal it. Anyone knows that, now it polls so well he is claiming he saved it.

Thank you.
No problem... Shanah Tovah to
the JPP Jewish community. 🍎🍯 Wishes for a joyful Rosh Hashanah... reflect on this last year and be reminded of both the sweetness of new beginnings and the challenges faced... Unite in hope for a year of health, joy, and peace, and also for comfort during these times of darkness. L’shana tovah tikatevu....

No problem... Shanah Tovah to
the JPP Jewish community. 🍎🍯 Wishes for a joyful Rosh Hashanah... reflect on this last year and be reminded of both the sweetness of new beginnings and the challenges faced... Unite in hope for a year of health, joy, and peace, and also for comfort during these times of darkness. L’shana tovah tikatevu....
Happy Holidays to all.

Reactions: TOP
I don't know what my man Guno eats on Rosh Hashanah,
but I hope it's something delicious.

Happy Holiday to all of my Jewish friends.
[I assume it's supposed to be a happy holiday and not one of those "Good Friday" type of things.]

Reactions: TOP
Back