Veep debate at last exposed the truth about Vance, Walz — and our hopelessly biased media

Truth Detector

Contributor
Tim is more evidence of Kamala's glaring lack of judgement and intelligence.

Veep debate at last exposed the truth about Vance, Walz — and our hopelessly biased media

Tuesday’s veep debate was a huge eye-opener — not simply about the two candidates, but about the modern media.

The candidates first: Tim Walz now stands exposed as a fantasist — one whose lies aren’t (only) about little things: He not only made up his claims to have served in combat, but about being in Hong Kong during the Tiananmen Square massacre.

Maybe in Minnesota you can get away with get away with bragging of being a coach — rather than assistant coach who’s unpaid because of your drunk-driving conviction.

But on the national stage, compulsive deception carries major consequences — and could readily endanger the nation.

And, no, Tim: There is no “hate speech” exemption to the First Amendment.

Frankly, that he doesn’t seem to know that proves, all by itself, that Walz isn’t ready for prime time — and exposes Kamala Harris’ terrible judgment in picking him as her running-mate over the far-more-effective Gov. Josh Shapiro (D-Pa.).

Tim is more evidence of Kamala's glaring lack of judgement and intelligence.

Tuesday’s veep debate was a huge eye-opener — not simply about the two candidates, but about the modern media.

The candidates first: Tim Walz now stands exposed as a fantasist — one whose lies aren’t (only) about little things: He not only made up his claims to have served in combat, but about being in Hong Kong during the Tiananmen Square massacre.

Maybe in Minnesota you can get away with get away with bragging of being a coach — rather than assistant coach who’s unpaid because of your drunk-driving conviction.

But on the national stage, compulsive deception carries major consequences — and could readily endanger the nation.

And, no, Tim: There is no “hate speech” exemption to the First Amendment.

Frankly, that he doesn’t seem to know that proves, all by itself, that Walz isn’t ready for prime time — and exposes Kamala Harris’ terrible judgment in picking him as her running-mate over the far-more-effective Gov. Josh Shapiro (D-Pa.).

1727979640624.png

Pretty funny how MAGA considers only AM radio and prime time Fox as the only unbiased media in the world, well, I suppose few others too like RT, but the funny part is that the only media in America who had to apologize and shell out three quarters of a billion dollars for flat out lying was Fox

Says it all

Pretty funny how MAGA considers only AM radio and prime time Fox as the only unbiased media in the world,

The article is from the New York Post dimwit. You really are dumber than a box of rocks.

So what part of the article is wrong. Discuss.

well, I suppose few others too like RT, but the funny part is that the only media in America who had to apologize and shell out three quarters of a billion dollars for flat out lying was Fox

Says it all

What does Fox News have to do with this article? Let me help you because you're fucking stupid; NOTHING.

I don't think you are capable of coherent debate. You're nothing more than a brainless whiny loser. Kamala voter no doubt.

The article is from the New York Post dimwit. You really are dumber than a box of rocks.

So what part of the article is wrong. Discuss.

What does Fox News have to do with this article? Let me help you because you're fucking stupid; NOTHING.

I don't think you are capable of coherent debate. You're nothing more than a brainless whiny loser. Kamala voter no doubt.
Amazing how little they know, ah, NYP and Fox are the same, they are both Murdock, the News Corp, hadn’t you ever noticed how they often cite each other as sources, “dimwit”

Amazing how little they know, ah, NYP and Fox are the same, they are both Murdock, the News Corp,

They are not the same. If you were better read and had a brain, you would be able to distinguish this. But let's get back to the topic, what part of the article is false and appears to have you so triggered?

Or did you even bother to read it before you began your whiny little rant?

hadn’t you ever noticed how they often cite each other as sources, “dimwit”

What I notice is how you refuse to engage in coherent debate and instead of actually reading and comprehending the argument, go into triggered whines about the source.

They are not the same. If you were better read and had a brain, you would be able to distinguish this. But let's get back to the topic, what part of the article is false and appears to have you so triggered?

Or did you even bother to read it before you began your whiny little rant?

What I notice is how you refuse to engage in coherent debate and instead of actually reading and comprehending the argument, go into triggered whines about the source.
Bullshit, they are exactly the same, all Murdoch entities outside of the WSJ run the same narratives, besides that, it is an opinion piece by the NYP’s “editorial board,” aka, Murdoch men echoing the memo

And the funniest line is “deception carries major consequences — and could readily endanger the nation,” like their main man is famous for his honesty

You really can’t be that much of a “dimwit”can you?

Bullshit, they are exactly the same, all Murdoch entities outside of the WSJ run the same narratives, besides that, it is an opinion piece by the NYP’s “editorial board,” aka, Murdoch men echoing the memo

So instead of ranting like an ignorant loon, why not illustrate what you mean by showing me where in this article they are not being factual.

Let's start there and see where it leads. ;)

And the funniest line is “deception carries major consequences — and could readily endanger the nation,” like their main man is famous for his honesty

How is Trump a threat? Be specific. I keep hearing this noise from loony leftists and they just cannot seem to explain it.

You really can’t be that much of a “dimwit”can you?
No, but apparently you work overtime to be one. ;)

So instead of ranting like an ignorant loon, why not illustrate what you mean by showing me where in this article they are not being factual.

Let's start there and see where it leads. ;)

How is Trump a threat? Be specific. I keep hearing this noise from loony leftists and they just cannot seem to explain it.

No, but apparently you work overtime to be one. ;)
Ah, it is an opinion piece, duh, none of it is backed up citing actual facts, and if they think “deception carries major consequences — and could readily endanger the nation,” Trump, as a documented pathological liar, must be the danger they see in others

Pretty funny how MAGA considers only AM radio and prime time Fox as the only unbiased media in the world, well, I suppose few others too like RT, but the funny part is that the only media in America who had to apologize and shell out three quarters of a billion dollars for flat out lying was Fox

Says it all
FOX is owned and operated by leftists, Anchovies.

Ah, it is an opinion piece, duh,

Opinions are formed using facts dotard. Unless you're a simple minded leftist that spends enormous time with your head up your asshole.

none of it is backed up citing actual facts,

Really? What part was false? Let's have that debate.

and if they think “deception carries major consequences — and could readily endanger the nation,”

So you are okay with being lied to and gaslighted? You really as dumb as I have always known you to be.

Trump, as a documented pathological liar, must be the danger they see in others

No, the documentation was done by pathological liars. You know, the same one's that were election deniers calling Trump illegitimate. The same one's that lied about Russian Collusion. The same one's that lied about the Mueller investigation. The same one's that lied about the Hunter laptop.

I wish you had a brain. Really I do.

Back