Very Exciting Morning....

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I was on my way in to work... came around the corner and there was a Suburban accross the dirt road, no way to go around it. The VP of the HOA had rolled her car on our road (she's fine), leaving me no way to get in to work.

I was first there, called 911 waited....

Some of the Fire Dept. couldn't get in to get the truck and equipment, as they too were on the wrong side of the accident.

There are only two ways out of my area, and she rolled her truck in one of the few areas that can block both of them....

Well, 2 hours late, I am in to work.

So how's life for you?

I was on my way in to work... came around the corner and there was a Suburban accross the dirt road, no way to go around it. The VP of the HOA had rolled her car on our road (she's fine), leaving me no way to get in to work.

I was first there, called 911 waited....

Some of the Fire Dept. couldn't get in to get the truck and equipment, as they too were on the wrong side of the accident.

There are only two ways out of my area, and she rolled her truck in one of the few areas that can block both of them....

Well, 2 hours late, I am in to work.

So how's life for you?

I'm glad she wasn't hurt, at least.

what a moron.

How do you roll a truck, unless your driving on a steep grade, or unless you're an incompetent driver.

Yeah, I wouldn't have been talking about it if something bad had happened. Well, at least not in these terms.

My morning transit to work was not nearly as exciting. I did however stub my toe on the way accross the room to my PC.

My gasoline useage is very low I burn more gas in my lawn mowers than in my car most weeks.
17 miles I think on my car in the last 2 weeks.

But my lifestyle would be too boring for most on here I think.

Back