Very telling that bullet bob

yes guano hates the fact that democrat tens to support gays transgenders and other devient types and I question that.

I am sorry that it annoys democrat who like to support adult men being able to put a dress on and use the little girls restroom but I find it perverse and deviant.

While democrat seem to support it and joe biter clearly supports it.
it seems to piss guano off that I find its sick .

yes guano hates the fact that democrat tens to support gays transgenders and other devient types and I question that.

I am sorry that it annoys democrat who like to support adult men being able to put a dress on and use the little girls restroom but I find it perverse and deviant.

While democrat seem to support it and joe biter clearly supports it.
it seems to piss guano off that I find its sick .

maybe if your daddy wasn't a goat fucker

Is fascinated and posts continuously about trans and gay people

very telling about bob indeed

In fairness, most gay people with whom I've interacted socially and in business were much more fastidious about grammar than is BBBrain.
Probably in hygiene as well.

In fairness, most gay people with whom I've interacted socially and in business were much more fastidious about grammar than is BBBrain.
Probably in hygiene as well.

I don't know too many ppl who are as poorly educated and proud to show it off as BullshitBoob. And not a single one of them is a trans or gay person.

I don't think that he bathes very often.

See what I mean?

come on tell the truth you think it makes you look smart to use big words but your stupid enough to think AOC opinion on how how to spend trillions of dollars on can be trusted lol thats called being really stupid , dumb ass moron idiot , chump, sucker dead from the neck up shit for brains si,simpleton , meat head , air head , pin head , dense, and so many more words that describe some one that stupid.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahha

Is fascinated and posts continuously about trans and gay people

very telling about bob indeed

He's also fascinated with sluts and whores, particularly women in their 60s who are going back to college. According to BullshitBoob, they're sluts and whores who are just going to pick up kids. Er, I mean young men. :awesome:

come on tell the truth you think it makes you look smart to use big words but your stupid enough to think AOC opinion on how how to spend trillions of dollars on can be trusted lol thats called being really stupid , dumb ass moron idiot , chump, sucker dead from the neck up shit for brains si,simpleton , meat head , air head , pin head , dense, and so many more words that describe some one that stupid.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahha

k2TlIDD.jpg

Back