Very True!!

cancel2 2022

Canceled
A survey shows that 20% of men kiss their wife goodbye when they leave the house and 80% kiss their house goodbye when they leave the wife....

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Has that happened to anybody on here?

I'm in the 20% on both issues......when you've been married 40+ years they aren't looking for kisses when you leave the house.....they're just looking for you to leave the house.......

I didn't even read the entire sentence and I still groaned.
Don't worry, your girlfriend will never leave you!

1d05ce46c967674ea86a8ce347ba14b6.jpg

What are the divorce laws like in Washington, are they as insane as California?

They're insane every where in this country. Talk about a double standard. In the courts women have no obligation to support themselves and as a father and and husband the only legal enforced right you have is to support them. Every right you have as a husband or father in a divorce situation can be trampled with impunity. The only thing the State cares about is that the women and children don't become dependents of the State. They don't care about you as a male as they will gladly let you starve let alone protect your rights.

Moral of the story...in the US...don't get married unless you're sure she's the one or unless you're Skidmark or Grind. God help this nation if they reproduce.

They're insane every where in this country. Talk about a double standard. In the courts women have no obligation to support themselves and as a father and and husband the only legal enforced right you have is to support them. Every right you have as a husband or father in a divorce situation can be trampled with impunity. The only thing the State cares about is that the women and children don't become dependents of the State. They don't care about you as a male as they will gladly let you starve let alone protect your rights.

Wow, you're beginning to sound like me!! That's why I get so pissed off when feminazis start banging on about the "War on Women".

Wow, you're beginning to sound like me!! That's why I get so pissed off when feminazis start banging on about the "War on Women".

Well yea Tom but the secret there is not to talk about it. That way they think you're sensitive and then you can talk them out their panties.

Moral of the story...in the US...don't get married unless you're sure she's the one or unless you're Skidmark or Grind. God help this nation if they reproduce.

I read that the most disparate states are the neighbors Vermont and New Hampshire. NH is cheapest and easiest to get married and divorced in. Vermont is a nightmare.

Back