Video of Joe Biden Appearing to Struggle to Get Into Car Goes Viral

Think about how dumb a person needs to be to take six death jabs as I have heard lasagne brain has done.

Biden cant be more than a few weeks from falling down stairs. If he continues to refuse to vacate maybe somebody will help him.

The emperor, or what sad excuse of what passes for one in left swing circles has no clothes. Here he is lefties,....in all his glorious naked self. A fumbling bumbling old wreck that has made a career on political graft and skim. This is what YOU want as leadership. Nobody will EVER take you seriouisly again,....nor should they. YOU did this.....

Interesting how they say, "It looks like he put a mask on" then when they zoom in it is clear he has no mask on.

Of course I wouldn't wear a mask, nor do I get tested for COVID any longer. I mean, who does? That being said, this guy wants you to believe that you will die if you don't get jabs and you will kill others if you don't wear a mask yet isn't wearing one. I still do not believe he has COVID. I think they've decided he isn't going to run and this is the beginning of the excuse portion of our regularly scheduled gaslighting where they tell you that it is that rather than his Parkinson's.

Reactions: TOP
Interesting how they say, "It looks like he put a mask on" then when they zoom in it is clear he has no mask on.

Of course I wouldn't wear a mask, nor do I get tested for COVID any longer. I mean, who does? That being said, this guy wants you to believe that you will die if you don't get jabs and you will kill others if you don't wear a mask yet isn't wearing one. I still do not believe he has COVID. I think they've decided he isn't going to run and this is the beginning of the excuse portion of our regularly scheduled gaslighting where they tell you that it is that rather than his Parkinson's.
1721402395770.png

giphy.gif

Attachments

• 1721404067457.png
    1721404067457.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back