Videos I like

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2745485 said:

I see by your unprovoked attack upon me, that you need an explanation.

1. Legina rarely posts without banning 50 people from his thread. Now, yes, he did ban your girlfriend evince, but I think that is a HUGE and DARING advancement for Lagina and his quest to be able to deal with criticism.

2. Saudis. A video about Saudis? This is VERY controversial for Legina. This may (I could be wrong) be just about as far as I've seen Legina get out of his comfort zone.

Now ... maybe Legina is crawling back to the Forum ... begging for Forgiveness, admitting he's been an (I don't want to say 'asshole', that's too harsh) an adolescent?

I see by your unprovoked attack upon me, that you need an explanation.

1. Legina rarely posts without banning 50 people from his thread. Now, yes, he did ban your girlfriend evince, but I think that is a HUGE and DARING advancement for Lagina and his quest to be able to deal with criticism.

2. Saudis. A video about Saudis? This is VERY controversial for Legina. This may (I could be wrong) be just about as far as I've seen Legina get out of his comfort zone.

Now ... maybe Legina is crawling back to the Forum ... begging for Forgiveness, admitting he's been an (I don't want to say 'asshole', that's too harsh) an adolescent?

i was just having fun with you. i like you jack.

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2746497 said:
i was just having fun with you. i like you jack.

hahaha ... I like you too, Grind (but then, I like everybody). Keep up the Good Work. :)

Back