violateyour civil rights

anatta

100% recycled karma
enter all the houses, and seize all the guns. Pull everybody over in traffic and do the same.
Close up all the gunshops and make border controls about guns instead of dope

Enjoy a real pursuit of happiness -stoned and alive without worries

you misunderstand the question, so let me put it another way. how many gun owners are you willing to see killed in order to pursue your disarmament?
throw stun grenades into gun owners homes -force entry and seize their guns. Leave a check to pay for the damages.
On the street; taze or gas everyone at a traffic stop. Roll them out of the cars and take their guns. Leave a check to settle law suits.

Finally take all the guns from the cops. anyone that gets caught with a gun is imprisoned without a trial. problem solved

throw stun grenades into gun owners homes -force entry and seize their guns. Leave a check to pay for the damages.
On the street; taze or gas everyone at a traffic stop. Roll them out of the cars and take their guns. Leave a check to settle law suits.

Finally take all the guns from the cops. anyone that gets caught with a gun is imprisoned without a trial. problem solved

and you believe that this singular simplistic approach will cost zero lives????????????

you gotta break eggs if you want to make an omelette

are you unwilling to give us a number of deaths you feel are worth it? let me help you out. 90 million gun owners, if just 1% of them violently resist, that's 900,000 lives. If we use the 3% axiom, that's 2.7 million people killed. we're reaching near hitler numbers. are you ok with that many people dying to see your desires come true?

are you unwilling to give us a number of deaths you feel are worth it? let me help you out. 90 million gun owners, if just 1% of them violently resist, that's 900,000 lives. If we use the 3% axiom, that's 2.7 million people killed. we're reaching near hitler numbers. are you ok with that many people dying to see your desires come true?
we'll use the carrot and the stick approach. you can keep 1 shot rifles.if we catch you with any other gun we'll waterboard you for pay per view.

Back