Visitors

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
I am so excited, my sister, is coming to Anchorage! The Col is already here and enjoying stories with Bud! She is my favorite! The Col. is a crack up! He is security, still works for the gov, but is retired. He can't say what he does or who he works for right now for sure...his son is getting ready to go back to Afghanistan. Two times in Iraq, and now, two times in Afghanistan, my other friend is also headed to Afghanistan, both Army, but special ops, but VERY good at what they do. My nephew worked with a local sheik to get the Taliban out of Haditha! My family is very proud of him. He worked directly with General Patraeus and distributed 700 to the locals and they were the first area that was Taliban free. My brother in law was in the first Gulf war. He and his son are West Point and his daughter is there now! His other son is a merchant marine and the youngest is going to the Navy! His other daughter is a medical administrator with a masters. The man and my sister have much to proud of and believe in the military! My niece just competed airborne training! She was the spirit stick leader because they found out she was a cheer leader in high school!

Jeez dixie, lighten up.

The woman is excited and shared a little news with some friends.

Rana, enjoy the company and I hope ya'll have a great time.

Does this look like Facebook to you?
Does this look like 1/3 to you?

equivalent_fractions1.gif

Does this look like Facebook to you?
What an old grump you are, I put it in the Anything goes, I don't see how it is any different from any of the crap you post, like your religious beliefs, so blow it out your old wazoo!

Jeez dixie, lighten up.

The woman is excited and shared a little news with some friends.

Rana, enjoy the company and I hope ya'll have a great time.
Thanks, you are a sweetie! I don't think it is too much different from talking guns! or where I am going on vacation, or if I should buy a certain stock or whether Tebow officially sucks!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back