Vista nearly spyware proof?

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I just checked my system today with 3 spyware detectors, and the windows spyware detector. No critical objects came up. Anyone else know anything about this? Does Vista just do an especially good job at hiding problems?

I just checked my system today with 3 spyware detectors, and the windows spyware detector. No critical objects came up. Anyone else know anything about this? Does Vista just do an especially good job at hiding problems?
Where have you been visiting on the internet?

not everything comes up on spyware searches. Windows has been and will continue to be a magnet for spyware and viruses.

not everything comes up on spyware searches. Windows has been and will continue to be a magnet for spyware and viruses.

I know, but if I did the same scan on my recently formatted windows 2000 computer hundreds of critical objects would turn up.

Now, Lavasoft did turn up a few security risks.

it depends ... do you use the UAC ? if so you should be rather safe, but it can still happen

Most if not all courtesy scans........

will show threats...this is their way to get you to purchase their software...in a nut shell...most IP servers have all needed anti-spyware installed /included on your contract...thats all folks...!:cof1:

it depends ... do you use the UAC ? if so you should be rather safe, but it can still happen

I use UAC, but I've never said "No" to any of the prompts. ;)

I think everyone should use UAC... it's annoying but necessary. Every other operating system under the sun does it and it's about time Windows stepped in line.

will show threats...this is their way to get you to purchase their software...in a nut shell...most IP servers have all needed anti-spyware installed /included on your contract...thats all folks...!:cof1:

I've honestly never paid for spyware protection before, BB. But I did do a check with spyware doctor, and it turned up nothing (although it still wanted me to buy the thing).

Back